If you could ask one fighter on truth serum...

HYPEorDIE -
TheOneDylanThomas -
HYPEorDIE - I'd ask Kongo if I really beat him Phone Post 3.0

Pat, off topic, but how often am I gonna get the opportunity to tell you something with the chance of you seeing it. Wanted to share this with you. Couple years ago, a friend--an older gentleman who is NOT an MMA fan--responded to a FB status of mine with this quote:

"I have this one on my quotes page. It comes from a UFC fight a few months back, who was on the border of being kicked out of his apartment before winning a big fight.

Pat Barry --UFC Fighter

"I could ask someone but then at the same time, how hard are you going to work for something if everytime you get in trouble somebody catches you? I did something to put myself in this position I have to work my way out of it.""

It was a timely quote for me at the moment and I've always kept that quote in the back of my mind. Well said, Pat. Thank for the inspiration.

Hope you see this.
I'm truly happy this helped!!!
I've always been an honest guy, and I really believed in that. I believe in a helping hand also but man it's do much better when u pull yourself out of a hole!!!
KEEP MARCHING FORWARD COUSIN!!! Phone Post 3.0
Ttt for HD Dr. Phil. Great advice, I shall remember these words. Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask Meisha and Ronda to describe their poops. Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask Alessio Sakara if he would be my friend. Phone Post

i'd ask jake shields what he tested positive for

I'd ask any UFC champ if he's ever used performances enhancers, as someone who wants to compete in MMA I always wonder if it's possible to become a champion w/ out the use of banned substances. Phone Post 3.0

I would ask Rampage if the real reason he left the UFC was because he knew he'd never defeat Bones and win his LHW belt back

I'd ask wand/ cristiano marcello what really happend with crazy horse in that video Phone Post

CanadianGSPFan -
Frobenius -
CanadianGSPFan - 
Frobenius - I would ask GSP if he intentionally greased against BJ.

The answer is no, friend. Phone Post

"CanadianGSPFan" - hmm, might we be a little biased?

I am 84% sure he intentionally cheated. BJ won the first fight imo, and GSP knew he wouldn't win the second without 'help'

Though your certainty is percentagely remarkable, I know for a fact that he didn't grease. GSP wins fights in thrilling fashion by destroying every opponent he faces - BJ, Fitch, Nick Diaz, etc Phone Post

You know for a fact? It's on tape. You clearly see the vas being rubbed in all over him. I've even seen tape of Dana blowing up at GSP's corner over it at the time. Someone posted it on here. Phone Post 3.0

Lee Murray

Where's the money from the heist Phone Post 3.0

Wanderlei/Krazy Horse
Tito/Chuck Pact
Shane Carwin and the whole steroid thing
Coleman taking his dive
Wanderlei and Shogun's "fight"

Why are dicks delicious? Oh you mean he's in truth serum... Phone Post 3.0

I'd feed it to Dana White and ask him to simply tell us everything he's lied to the fans and media about.

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Lee Murray

Where's the money from the heist Phone Post 3.0

Smart.

CanadianGSPFan - 

lol...yeah right. Caught on camera, busted ringside, Chuck and Dana caught on camera flipping out over it.

Hughes, Sherk, BJ all say he greased...then he gets caught on video.

CanadianGSPFan - 
Frobenius -
CanadianGSPFan - 

I am 84% sure he intentionally cheated. BJ won the first fight imo, and GSP knew he wouldn't win the second without 'help'

Though your certainty is percentagely remarkable, I know for a fact that he didn't grease. GSP wins fights in thrilling fashion by destroying every opponent he faces - BJ, Fitch, Nick Diaz, etc Phone Post

Stop trolling. GSP hasn't done anything in the cage in "thrilling fashion" since Matt Serra broke him and made him quit by begging Matt Serra to please stop hurting him.

CanadianGSPFan - 
omega 2013 - Gsp which team he plays for...everybody else was thinking this... Phone Post

Who cares, honestly? If GSP is gay, it just makes him even more of a badass Phone Post

How does taking it in the butt make you more of a badass ?

UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS -

I'd ask Anderson if he really had busted up ribs in the first fight with Chael P.

That would be a waste of a question. Unless of course you honestly think the plotted an excuse and made a video weeks out from the fight, just in case...lol Phone Post

TEN10TEN - Matt Hughes if he could have broken Royce's arm. Phone Post
That's a good one! But I'm pretty sure he could've. He had that shit locked in deep and just let go Phone Post 3.0

Id ask Chris Weidman if he genuinely believes he cant beat Andersion Silva.

SKARHEAD -
CanadianGSPFan - 
Frobenius -
CanadianGSPFan - 

Stop trolling. GSP hasn't done anything in the cage in "thrilling fashion" since Matt Serra broke him and made him quit by begging Matt Serra to please stop hurting him.
I don't think he greased. I'm not even a GSP fan and I believe that. For one, if he was scared of repeating the first fight, why grease? That's not gonna help your striking at all. Not a bit. And when did they ever clinch up and BJ try to take GSP down and slip off? I just don't see how this greasing thing is even still being talked about Phone Post 3.0