If you could ask one fighter on truth serum...

I'd ask Shogun what exactly happened vs Wandy

OR

Rickson what his REAL record is? Phone Post 3.0

TheOneDylanThomas - 
HYPEorDIE - 
TheOneDylanThomas -
HYPEorDIE - I'd ask Kongo if I really beat him Phone Post 3.0

Is there any doubt? Ended in KO.
Ya think?
NO SHIT GENIUS!!! Phone Post 3.0

Shit. I'm sorry, man. I got that fight and the Morecraft fight confused. I thought you KO'ed Kongo. Didn't mean any disrespect; I'm just an idiot.

To be fair, Pat did KO Kongo several times during that fight. It's not his fault Kongo is harder to put down then a zombie on crank.

Dana White, I'd ask him to outline every lie he's ever told the press and fans during contract negotiations...

Godamn, there'd be some fun stories regarding Fedor and others

Edit: Nothing

UK Rampage - I'd ask Shogun what exactly happened vs Wandy

OR

Rickson what his REAL record is? Phone Post 3.0

Good questions.

I'd ask Segal is he really got choked out by Gene L Phone Post 3.0

If* Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask a certain fighter about their history of PED use, not to bash but out of pure curiosity. Phone Post 3.0

xXJayRobXx - I'd ask Segal is he really got choked out by Gene L Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. On video.

TheOneDylanThomas -
xXJayRobXx - I'd ask Segal is he really got choked out by Gene L Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. On video.
On a side note I just watched an old episode of "Lawman" for the first time.. Fucking genius. Probably my new favorite show. Lol. Was sitting there the entire time going "is this real life?!" Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask GSP for his bank card pin number Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask BJ Penn if he has ever knowingly abused PEDS. With all due respect, Mary Jane is against the rules.

guardbr8kr - I'd ask BJ Penn if he has ever knowingly abused PEDS. With all due respect, Mary Jane is against the rules.

Which one? Abused PEDS or smoked weed?

I'd be pretty shocked if BJ ever used performance enhancers.

UGCTT croy_00 - 
TheOneDylanThomas - 
HYPEorDIE - 
TheOneDylanThomas -

Ya think?

Shit. I'm sorry, man. I got that fight and the Morecraft fight confused. I thought you KO'ed Kongo. Didn't mean any disrespect; I'm just an idiot.

To be fair, Pat did KO Kongo several times during that fight. It's not his fault Kongo is harder to put down then a zombie on crank.

True. They're both beasts. Wouldn't want to piss off either.

I have a foot in mouth disorder with fighters, apparently. Met Eddie Bravo in person once and congratulated him on submitting RENZO.

If you see this again, HD, that was my bad. Nothing but genuine respect for you, friend.

i would ask tim sylvia for a detailed recollection of 'how taste andrei arlovski's pee pee'

I'd ask meisha Tate to get naked

Wait, truth serum or ruphy? Phone Post 3.0

I would ask Anderson Silva everything about him and Pele

I would ask Cerrone how good Brittany was. And the ask Dana how many ring girls him and Lorenzo have ran through together. We already know Tito got his ass kicked.

UGCTT croy_00 -
TheOneDylanThomas - 
HYPEorDIE - 
TheOneDylanThomas -

Ya think?

Kongo was put down multiple times. It's not pat's fault, that ref wanted to see Kongo dead. Phone Post

I asked josh if he really hates gay people or if the thing goes further