If you're Colby, whats your gameplan?

Dirty boxing against the cage with takedowns.

Yes. He will mix it up like he does literally EVERY TIME he fights.

2 Likes

This is interesting to me. Why bring in a mainly wrestler instead of a MMA wrestler?

I heard Colby has really been working his leglock game!

2 Likes

“If you’re Colby, whats your game-plan?”

Squeeze every last dollar out of this heel act I possibly can, retire, buy a ranch in Montana and go off the grid and live happily ever after.

3 Likes

It’s more like what’s Masvidals game plan? Colby just has to do the same thing he does with everyone aside from Usman which was a bang fest due to each other’s wrestling cancelling each other out.

The question is whether Mas can stick and move against Colby’s aggression and pace. His defensive guard was pretty good as we saw vs Usman 1 and though I didn’t see it, he was apparently able to hold off Maia even on the ground but defending and winning are 2 diff things.

1st post nailed it. I’ll be happy if Mas pulls off a KO but Colby really just has to go in and do what he always does. Mas is the one needing a gameplan.

Well I think we’ve figured out why you mostly post the same memes over and over, that’s a hideously written sentence even by “worst poster on the OG” standards.

If you ever need some lessons to improve your grammar let me know friend

1 Like

if he fights predictably, colby will put a fast pace on him with strikes moving forward, and go for takedowns when they open up
for 5 rounds

Colby is used to the 155lb Masvidal.

Even though Colby should win on paper by spamming wrestling, I am starting to believe Masvidal could pull off the upset.

Colby by smother

:joy: actually true

I’m team Colby

I wonder what WWF song he’ll come out to this time

No way jose. Colby is a lock

2 Likes

I know Masvidal mentioned that but I doubt it will make much of a difference. My hope is Mas is able to get a KO but doubt it. Colby will take Mas down and Mas might be able to defend a bit and get back up but I see an easy decision for Colby, lots of controlling the cage and dirty boxing and enough takedowns to get the judges to award it even if there is not much damage done.

Really would love to see Mas beat his ass because I really cant stand Colby’s schtick at all.his shit talk about people wives and kids is hitting below the belt, not paying the trainer is a douche move and too many people say he is just a horrible person, Woodley and even Jones lol. I wish usman did to colby what he did to Mas in the second fight.

I agree with that 100%

Even though I “expect” Colby to win, I am rooting for Masvidal so hard. I hope he tags him right where Usman broke his jaw in the first fight. Colby could be compromised like Garbrandt, he just needs to get tagged in the right spot.

2 Likes

The odds in this fight are right; Covington is -320 and Jorge is at +250.

Wrestle, grapple, ground and pound, wear out, go for knockout in late rounds to make a statement (Masvidal considered by some one of top standup fighters in UFC) or cruise to unanimous decision. Has to be convincing win.