I've noticed quite of few of these I'm sick of this or that threads tonight. So in keeping with the tempo of the night:
I'm sick of:
1. Karate kid stances during weigh in's. Stop that tired ass shit.
2. Mohawks, with the exception of Chuck everyone else must stop doing this immediatley. Especially the ones that aren't true mohawks, meaning the ones that aren't ballsy enough to shave the sides of their heads. Erik Apple, this is probably the hairstyle you have right now.
3. I'll fight whoever the tell me to fight. Bullshit, answer the goddam question, which was WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIGHT!
4. Thanking Jesus, I believe as well. But I didn't fucking see Jesus in your corner and I'm damn sure he was to busy to stop by the gym and help you train. So save the thanks and prayers for bed time.
5. "and to all you guys on the internets and the underground talking shit about me"...shut up, train and fight. If what some people on here say behind a keyboard stresses you out that much you may need to find a new job. This forum is your "water cooler", its the place where your peers/coworkers/subordinates/superiors talk shit about you behind your back, but praise you to your face. If your job wasn't in the cage you'd be dealing with the same shit in your cubicle job.