I'll pick a hockey Enforcer every time

The truth Phone Post

Haadogei - If hockey enforcers could fight for real, they would already be doing it for money. The minor league level hockey brawlers would all become elite cage fighters.

Theyre decent at throwing wild haymakers on ice skates....that is a skill. I guess. A solid regional green namer on here would kill any NHL brawler in a bar, on the street, in a cage, on the moon or anywhere else except maybe in they both had ice skates. Even then, its a toss up.

They're more than likely making more money in the minors than they would fighting 3 times a year at some small time mma show. and a lot of tough guys box/do mma in the offseason Phone Post

Mushroom Slap - 
lookoutawhale -  they would get taken down rather easily.

like GSP Vs Georges Laroque on TSN's Off the Record.

we're talking about a real fight not MMA. If you take a guy down in a bar fight youre getting boot fucked by his buddies.
but then his buddies will get bootfucked by the mma guys's friends when they jump in. the friends can jump in at any time even when its standing.

The correct answer is Bas.

DethKlok - For me it's MMA guy/boxer/Dutch Muay Thai Guy tied, followed closely by a goon.

In a bar of course.

Goons all day Phone Post

Many established AHL guys make anywhere from 70k to 250k... 250 is league max... but most good fighters are in the 80-100 range.... NHL minimum is 475 OR 500k...  for the dickbag saying they should quit hockey and fight full time.

Whats up with you homos making a thread about which dude you'd pick in a bar?

Take this to matbattle Phone Post

I dunno...'The Reem' or old skool Bas could wreck any crowded bar, including the '73 Philadelphia Flyers

How about a hockey enforcer verses a 350 lbs Somaoian like Ngata of the Ravens in a bar fight

When I used to box, there was a heavyweight whom trained regularly at my gym. I always thought he was a boxer until one day I was talking to him and my trainer told me he was a NJ Devil. I asked him what he does(I meant like what position), and he replied, "I hit people". I had no clue what he meant until I asked a friend whose into hockey and he told me about enforcers.

His name was Christoff Olewah(I have no clue how to spell that or if he's any good). Good fighter and nice guy.

I agree becuase alot of the people who train in combat sports have never been in a fight outside of the gym/ring/cage or anything. I mean not a single one of us have ever done any scrapping with big roudy guys who like to fight but dont actually train.

lookoutawhale - 
Mushroom Slap - 

we're talking about a real fight not MMA. If you take a guy down in a bar fight youre getting boot fucked by his buddies.
but then his buddies will get bootfucked by the mma guys's friends when they jump in. the friends can jump in at any time even when its standing.

never once in my entire life have i seen any sort of ground fightign in a bar, street, school yard fight. it doesnt happen. ever.

I bounced in college, if i ever saw someone try some gay jew jiff shoes shit in a bar fight id keel over laughing at them as they got stomped out.

mcpeepants232003 - this thread is amazingly stupid.

I am honored :) Phone Post

Troy Crowder had the shortest hardest arm punches I ever seen Phone Post

Rob Ray settles this with saying "you might be able to take me here, but never on skates"

This man speaks the truth

Ty Domi > any blackbelt/mid-tier MMA fighter

Mushroom Slap - 
lookoutawhale - 
Mushroom Slap - 

but then his buddies will get bootfucked by the mma guys's friends when they jump in. the friends can jump in at any time even when its standing. <br type="_moz" />

never once in my entire life have i seen any sort of ground fightign in a bar, street, school yard fight. it doesnt happen. ever.

I bounced in college, if i ever saw someone try some gay jew jiff shoes shit in a bar fight id keel over laughing at them as they got stomped out.

my sarcasm meter is either off or you aint seem many fights lol.

No doubt hockey enforcers are tough.

And almost exclusively completely retarded.

This is debate is a tad dumb, but LOL at saying hockey enforcers are untrained and only fight other untrained guys! Don't you think these guys train in boxing and even MMA? You bet they do. And they actually FIGHT, not just train. They can take a punch while they deliver their own. They won't turtle and cry when they get hit.

Sure in MMA they'd be taken down and blablabla, but in a bar fight? They'd wreck people for sure!

Joey Kocur