I'm at Gracie Ft Collins waiting for them to open

8:45. Here I am. Waiting for them to open up for their Master Cycle 9am

I'm terrible with a camera and phone posting so don't expect decent footage. But I took a pic in front at least to show I'm here and waiting.

Autocorrect and phone posting has already owned my thread title.

5 minutes till class scheduled to start and doors are still locked, parking lot still empty. No masters so no Master Cycle class?

Holy fuck. In Phone Post 3.0

This is very intriguing! The world of us "keyboard warriors" will be eagerly awaiting, follow your live coverage!

Praying that Ryron opens the door. 

In in in in in in in in

In!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

8 and 11. Same kids he pays $5 for taking the back during rolling. Phone Post 3.0

In

In Phone Post 3.0

Awesome

OP is most likely getting wheel kicks and ridgehand blasts to the larynx right now

Ubiquitous - OP is most likely getting wheel kicks and ridgehand blasts to the larynx right now
As long as they are wearing the appropriate belt it's okay. That's what this is all about. Phone Post 3.0

Will update more later. Short version. They refused to allow me on their mats. When I was willing to take them up on their offered class, they kept backtracking until I was not even allowed on the mat.

Introduced myself, shook hands and was polite. They told me leave or they would call the cops. Refused to let me train or roll. Refused video and threatened to call police if I turned my camera on. Not very welcoming to say then least.

1 Like

They also kept calling me a keyboard warrior despite me showing up go and belt in hand and offering to step onto the mat to show otherwise.

1 Like

EvilGumby - Will update more later. Short version. They refused to allow me on their mats. When I was willing to take them up on their offered class, they kept backtracking until I was not even allowed on the mat.

Introduced myself, shook hands and was polite. They told me leave or they would call the cops. Refused to let me train or roll. Refused video and threatened to call police if I turned my camera on. Not very welcoming to say then least.
Bwahahaha

That is how the Gracie challenge is done. Helio would be proud of them Phone Post 3.0

^^^
No gym is going to do this, they must've caught wind of your true motives, and having a camera means you are up to no good.
I would do the same thing, but I wouldn't be as nice and you would've left the hard way, in the style I saw my old biker Karate instructors do.
You are trying to ruin their business, and weren't being sincere. Proof of that is the fact you made a post here.

EvilGumby - They also kept calling me a keyboard warrior despite me showing up go and belt in hand and offering to step onto the mat to show otherwise.
Was it their dad or the actual girls Phone Post 3.0

EvilGumby - They also kept calling me a keyboard warrior despite me showing up go and belt in hand and offering to step onto the mat to show otherwise.
Lol Phone Post 3.0