I'm beginning to think that Jon Jones is suspended

He vacated his belt in August of 2020.That’s plenty of time to move up to the heavyweight division.

16 Likes

It’s pretty obvious IMO

Vacating the Belt? Doesn’t sound like him

Moving up to HW? Seemed like an excuse

I think it has all been a damage control narrative for a fighter that should be lifetime banned for many many failed PED tests for multiple substances.

UFC, UFC Lawyers, and USADA should never have enabled him…but they felt they were pot committed so the lying and enabling continues and they dig the hole deeper and deeper.

That is my take.

24 Likes

I’m with you gents, but the case is made more curious by the UFC giving him a HOF award (fight vs Gus 1). I guess one could argue that that’s just as much Gus’s award, and NOT giving it to JJ would be unfairly holding Gus back. Another idea is that they assume that Jones will eventually beat the drug violation (whether justly or through legal fuckery).

4 Likes

Jon Jones got framed. Ufc is holding him back because he’ll kick Francisco ass!

8 Likes

I’ve been thinking this as well. There is not other reason that no fights are even being discussed.

5 Likes

A year ago someone said he was most likely suspended and I havnt stopped thinking he wasnt since then.

7 Likes

Yeah that theory makes sense. I mean Coke is not cheap and if you were a UFC Belt holder capable of making $$Millions$$ every time you step out there…. Why would go this long without a payday? Especially if you think you are so good that you can win in easy work. That lifestyle requires A LOT of Coke, dick pills, hookers and lawsuits without your biggest revenue source… these things don’t pay for themselves.

4 Likes

Maybe he scrambled his three remaining brain cells when he head-butted the hood of the cop car.

Just a thought

6 Likes

100%. He can go with this narrative or admit he is terrified to fight Francis. It is one or the other. I think he wanted Gane to beat Francis, teasing a return shortly after that fight, then pushes the date back. One or the other… I cannot see it being anything else.

3 Likes

i been saying he popped after the Reyes fight. everything after that coincided with a multi-year suspension. No champ gives up the title and the added ppv points, bunus pay, etc without having another deal already in place. Then he " took time off to bulk up", and then projected that his next fight would conveniently be 2 years after he was privately stripped and suspensded, which would be this year at some point

8 Likes

If he wasn’t suspended,he seemed to be interested in fighting Miocic.When Miocic lost to Ngannou,Jon completely lost his spirit.

2 Likes

Suspended, not suspended. Light Heavyweight, Heavyweight.

All I know is that he’s a cheating faggot that hides under rings to avoid a piss test.

10 Likes

Not sure he’s suspended. He’s just very fearful of the incoming failure & having to deal with huge weight gain in a short period. He’s juiced his nuts off to gain that amount of muscle in such a short time. Likely realising it hasn’t helped his confidence one bit.

1 Like

6 Likes

Well, Francis the primadonna is out for 9 months, Dana hates Miocic enough to not give him fight + not sure Miocic and/or Jones really interested in the fight, and he ain’t fighting lesser caliber than that. +Dana rightfully not willing to repeat his mistakes with Conor and succumbing to fighter’s ridiculous monetary and other demands. So the fact is he’s out. Suspension or not, who cares. As if current fighters are clean. Usman and his pimples? Adesanya and his tits? Francis and his body-builder physique? Don’t be naive. Jones was caught, the others weren’t.

As for him being a piece of shit, that’s human kind. How many people have you met in your life that were truly not pieces of shit after you really got to know them? 1? 2? 3 if you’re lucky!? You can claim they’re not as big POS but they also don’t have the capabilities and resources that Jones has. You know what they say about money and power… doesn’t change you that much but rather brings out the true you.

So enough with the virtue rankings. He’s number one P4P in the history of the game.

2 Likes

Hahaha!

1 Like

Yeah, I think he would have been ok with either. Perhaps seeing what Ngannou did to Stipe scared him. We have discussed a suspension as well and it seems like a completely plausible senario.
At the same time he may have lost his drive. Everyone already thinks he is the best and the Reyes fight fucked up his head, I think. He got chirped a lot online for the questionable win. If he comes back to fight there is a chance that he will lose.

I saw Jones referred to as a faggot earlier in the thread. He is undoubtedly the fagGOAT. Most hated, well rounded faggot that nobody can do anything about, of all time.

2 Likes

I figured he was for sure suspended last year, the way Dana would just answer questions about him with “he’s not fighting until 2022” seemed suspect

1 Like

Makes sense. Even if not by an athletic commission how can the ufc have this cunt potentially taking one of their belts after he just chinned his missus?

They just can’t. I’ve always said they should’ve cut his contract after he fucked ufc 200 but maybe the ufc is finally sidelining him for his bullshit

1 Like