I'm beginning to think that Jon Jones is suspended

Fighters talk. If he was suspended, his coaches would know this, his manager would know this, the rumors would be inevitable. There’s no such rumors.

2 Likes

A secret suspension wouldn’t make much sense. Usually, you want the suspension to deter others.

1 Like

he should stop getting kicked out of gyms

2 Likes

No chance he is suspended. Whose interest is this in?

the ufc suspends athletes to pander to the public. to show they are doing something. they don’t actually give a shit. if they are suspending, they are doing it publicly.

same with usada. a super secret suspension doesn’t do anything for anybody.

1 Like

yes it does, it stops the ufc’s ppv guy from being completely worthless to them. they have invested so much in him, it would make sense for them to cover this up, with money.

1 Like

I doubt it. He’d surely be up to the 5 year tier by now. They probably would’ve cut him for good publicity after his last round of fuckups if they knew they couldn’t use him for several more years anyway. They didn’t so it’s safe to assume they expect him to be able to fight and make them money.

Jones is as suspended as Cejudo…

1 Like

I honestly thought Cejudo was just sitting out due to the pandemic. I don’t think anyone has ever said this, but, it sort of makes sense. The dude’s on top of the world, champ champ… and then he just RETIRES? Perfectly timed with the onset of a pandemic, but it’s just a coincidence?

A cheating fag indeed.

3 Likes

I saw him wearing a belt

1 Like

Somebody ask him on Twitter.

1 Like

And ask if his daughters are getting the care they need since he beat his wife senseless in front of them while they called 911 and begged him to stop.

2 Likes

After all this time no announcement of an appeal or any thing at all from USADA. I know everyone wants to buy into a conspiracy theory, but USADA is not going to risk their reputation and threat of lawsuits just to protect Jon Jones. Ya’ll need to stop it with this nonsense.

4 Likes

If that was the case then he wouldnt already be dealing with multiple offenses and suspensions. Theyre not going to just start covering for him now when he’s on his last strike.

Maybe he is under some probation that sees him in jail for any exhibition of violent behavior.

Being suspended is for fags

1 Like

Michael Jordan bro. Michael Jordan.

2 Likes

FagGOATs

Like when they moved a whole event to another state to get around him cheating?

1 Like

Agreed 100%! Do I agree with bones fuckery, no, but I don’t watch this sport to watch fighters go to church either. Most of the holier than though crowd have just as much to hide if not more than those they talk down to. IMO no suspension the guy just needs constant stimulation (whether thru challenges or chemical etc) his last couple were close I actually had him down to Thiago and he was scraping. Stipe or Gane pose more challenges to him than Frances personally I’ve wanted to see the stipe fight for a while. I’d just like to the creativity he had years back before lazy wins: jabbing elbows, standing submissions. Awesome to watch guy did shit we never saw. Let’s not forget the things he lost due to his shit: Nike… Gatorade still not seen in MMA.

2 Likes