I'm beginning to think that Jon Jones is suspended

That just proves my point. If they were going to lie and cover up then it would have been at that time

Your Welcome.

1 Like

Did his recent legal issues assault of his woman and a police car get resolved.

1 Like

Yes sir, I believe he paid bullshit fine/restitution for police vehicle he head butted, plead out to misdemeanor public intox informal probation or similar. I would think his child support isn’t cheap now so he may HAVE to fight soon.

Doesn’t child support depend on the income in New Mexico? JJ has no income, so he’d be paying some bare minimum until he actually does fight, for three children that’d be about $3,5k/month. That’s about 300 grand until they’re all 18 years old. His net worth can survive it.

This actually makes a lot of sense…

I think it goes off average over period of time w2’s (assuming he’s filed taxes) I saw his net worth estimated at $10 million which I’m assuming would come into play but really don’t know. He was with his ex fiancé for extended period so idk if common law marriage regarding spousal support comes into play in NM either. I just want to see him back in the cage, not a cell and definitely not on twitter lol

2 Likes

It’s par for the UFC course. They’ve done it before. Look at how many people actually believe Brock really had diverticulitis surgery. He was just sitting out a drug suspension they were covering up as well.

If the UFC have the ability to cover up failed tests things then why wouldnt they just noy have him auspended at all?

Why do people think Zuffa has some kind of power over USADA? USADA is invovled with a lot more than just the UFC. Theyre not going to risk their credibility just to cover up for Dana.

Admittedly your commentary seems very sharp. But I think it’s overlooking the amount of cloudiness that lawyers can bring to the water. They definitely have the power to create an ecosystem where NO ONE has an incentive to talk. And so you get this impenetrable curtain. Mix in the fact that the media is in Dana’s pocket, and you just get a black hole.

1 Like

Alternate theory- maybe Dana took away his pulsing pass due to tough contract negotiations. Now Jones has to bulk up naturally and it isn’t going well.

No, this would require more than cloudiness and keeping people from talking. You are saying that USADA is knowingly breaking policy and laws. They would be hiding the test results and suspension which is required to be piblic. They would be forging the testing information that every fighter has available on the USADA websight. These are things thar would ipen them up to lawsuits from all the athletes whonwere fined and suspended. Thats corporation ending level fraud. People dont seem to get it and think USADA works for Dana White. Ypu guys can lool almt hisnup for yourselves if you really want to know, but i get it. Conspiracy theories are fun.

1 Like

It is weird how Dana keeps praising him even when it’s not necessary, he always says “I still say it Jone Jones is the P4p goat, he’s never lost”

Dana never talks good about fighters when they are either in contract negotiations or sitting on the sidelines. You’d think Dana would be pissed because Jones could’ve had 4-5 huge PPV’s for UFC since he chose to sit out.

Who cares about this loser. Jon Jones lost his last two fights against fighters would would lose to prime Liddell or Rampage. He’s a serial liar, cheater, and criminal. Attempted murderer on a pregnant woman, beat his wife in front of his kids, etc etc. He’s failed more drug tests than he has had total fights.

Jones isn’t anywhere close to the GOAT discussion, he is a retired fighter on a losing streak. We don’t care what his status is, and we hope he doesn’t come back.

If Jones does come back, he should get 8/8k pay and have to fight on the prelims.

2 Likes

Me too. When has jj ever been humble and damn sure not to hold up the division, it was part of the deal prob to not leak it.

I thought this is why we got the best in Morgan on the case. Id be curious to hear what he thinks.

Not sure about the losing streak but i agree with the rest.

Most media had Jones losing against Reyes, media that is heavily bias pro-Jones

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/10877/Jon-Jones-vs-Dominick-Reyes

He lost against Thiago Santos as well, a fighter who came into the fight badly badly injured.

Jones was last seen on the Vegas strip asking to be killed. You’re only as good as your last fight.

1 Like

If only they were the judges. There should be something done because mma judging is horrible. So unpredictable.

cry-baby

Jon Jones is for fags

2 Likes