I'm Disgusted!

I'm disgusted in the total lack of respect fellow UG'er Michael Bisping gets around here. The threads that have been appearing on the UG regarding who he has beaten and who he hasn't beaten are a disgrace. The lack of respect is shameful.

It looks like his eye will never be the same again but he still puts it on the line for our entertainment. He may never be champion but he has proven time and again he deserves to be in there with the best.

The fact that mods allow this to happen is also disgraceful. Phone Post 3.0

Meh...

You seem upset. Maybe Bisping should stick to the 15-20 ranked mw's. Phone Post 3.0

Seems like the winner of the fight is catching more flak than Bisping... Go figure...

Allow what to happen? Seeems the same type of threads pop up after every event just insert different fighter in topic. Nothing is different, just different butt hurt fans venting after every event.

One second, Let me find a violin... 

Don`t fool yourself kiddo.He also puts it on the line for a pay check & for a living.

I agree. Kennedy has been getting the same disrespect. It always goes both ways

Se7enout -

One second, Let me find a violin... 

Why, you gonna shove it up your butt? Phone Post 3.0

Michael Bisping is the best fighter England has ever produced. When he finally beats a top 10 MW they will give him a knighthood and call a national holiday. Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - You seem upset. Maybe Bisping should stick to the 15-20 ranked mw's. Phone Post 3.0

This.

What's even more disgusting is how out of touch with reality UK MMA fans are. They can't judge a fight or fighter to save their ass. 

Maybe they should take Cricket or Dressage back up again. 

ausgepicht -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - You seem upset. Maybe Bisping should stick to the 15-20 ranked mw's. Phone Post 3.0

This.

What's even more disgusting is how out of touch with reality UK MMA fans are. They can't judge a fight or fighter to save their ass. 

Here's our resident knob end adding to his 61,000 posts of pure dog shit. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he's great against unranked guys Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
ausgepicht -

This.

Here's our resident knob end adding to his 61,000 posts of pure dog shit. Phone Post 3.0

The floral design becomes you.

Does anyone actually think "he puts it on the line for our entertainment"?

a. Nothing is on the line. It's not Beirut.

b. He does it for money, not us.

Having an excellent career though.

TUF Guy 69 -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - I'm disgusted in the total lack of respect fellow UG'er Michael Bisping gets around here. The threads that have been appearing on the UG regarding who he has beaten and who he hasn't beaten are a disgrace. The lack of respect is shameful.

It looks like his eye will never be the same again but he still puts it on the line for our entertainment. He may never be champion but he has proven time and again he deserves to be in there with the best.

The fact that mods allow this to happen is also disgraceful. Phone Post 3.0
Shut up, fag. Phone Post 3.0
Damn, excellent reply. That told me. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
ausgepicht -

This.

The floral design becomes you.

LOL Phone Post 3.0

bisping came to fight and kennedy came to blanket... and i dont even like spits.