I'm fighting again

Ok so Jim Miller can’t bc he’s fighting in Sept and prolly doesn’t want his opponent to see 25 minutes of current sparring footage BUT I AM going to his gym Sunday and they’re matching me up with someone so its going down

4 Likes

Luke always has my support!

My/Mild/minor traumatic brain injury?

If this is your opponent, Urine trouble!!!

How can we watch?

its gna be live on my youtube channel. moving forward it looks like the format might end up being me going around challenging people to fight me under this new ruleset for money, hoping to go viral and get an investor or go on shark tank

2 Likes

This Sunday August 22nd correct?

yes

I will be standing by for exact time details.

yeah, girls maybe

ok prolly 11 am est

Bright and early, count me in

1 Like

INterested

2 Likes

TTT

Good luck Luke!
Lots of people hating in here and not trying to give you advice in a respectful way. If you want to go viral, I don’t think this is the ruleset. As others have stated, the average sicko wants to see head trauma. Could you market this to wrestling programs and karate schools in your area as a gateway to MMA training? I think it would work better as just a training system with meets, and build it from there. You never know what you can do until you try, so good on ya for following your heart.

2 Likes
1 Like

@Kirik_Jr

you wanted to go back to fighting for $$ here it is bruv ! safe too, no head shots and with taekwondo gear.

Luke your YouTube channel is awesome. I’ve watched a few health & food vids

thank you I’m trying to get to 4000 view hours so i can monetize and hopefully be able to make money while i travel from city to city fighting everyone in my league. a man can dream!

2 Likes

Give em Hell Luke!
I’ll be tuning in to your channel on the 21st!

1 Like