I'm Fighting at Shogun Fights, November 15th!!!

Hey UG I'm at it again November 15th at Shogun fights in Baltimore, Maryland!!! I'm fighting Myron Baker, and it's going to be an exciting fight!!! Any MD UGers that want to make it out... Let me know!!! Also here's a new site we are trying to help support fighters!!!

www.fightpaper.co/jayhaas

Check it out if you have a few seconds... Any help is great help!!! Thanks UG!!! Phone Post 3.0

Blatantly misleading thread title, is blatant. Phone Post 3.0

I came in thread to say Shogun dont fight November 15th, he fights Jimi on November 8th

BUT...

Good luck Jay!!!

Hahahahahahaha I swear I didn't try that!!! Just noticed it when you said something. Phone Post 3.0

Jay Haas - Hahahahahahaha I swear I didn't try that!!! Just noticed it when you said something. Phone Post 3.0

lol

I changed title for you, let me know if you want it to say something different 

Thanks haha that works!!! Phone Post 3.0

See now we changed the title and no one looks... Phone Post 3.0

shogun is goat

Shameful bump :(

http://www.fightpaper.co/jayhaas Phone Post 3.0

I've never missed a Shogun. Great promotion. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing you in the cage.

Yeah they put on a really good show!!! It's been since '11 since I've been on a shogun card... So I'm pumped

And thanks a ton!!! Phone Post 3.0

Gl buddy Phone Post 3.0

dESTROBOBULATe - Gl buddy Phone Post 3.0
Thanks!!! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck

Good luck dude Phone Post 3.0

Prices have been a little high for Shogun when you compare vs prices for UFC: Jones vs Glover.

I support you but it's either sit so far away you can't tell if it's Binky Jones or Jacoby Jones or cough up way too much for what they call "VIP".

Unless prices are somehow lower than in the past.

If so, and seats are where you can actually see; Id support a fellow UGer. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Prices have been a little high for Shogun when you compare vs prices for UFC: Jones vs Glover.

I support you but it's either sit so far away you can't tell if it's Binky Jones or Jacoby Jones or cough up way too much for what they call "VIP".

If so, and seats are where you can actually see; Id support a fellow UGer. Phone Post 3.0

Not a bad seat in the house with the new giant HD screen they have up. Also have a special on Living Social right now for discounted tickets.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Prices have been a little high for Shogun when you compare vs prices for UFC: Jones vs Glover.

I hear ya on that... Thanks for the support!!! Phone Post 3.0

Easlily my favorite pro show in the DMV. My team has been on 2 cards there and John Rallo treats the fighters and teams exceptionally well. Good Luck!

Be nice to the hookers and pimps that circle the arena on fight nights! :-)

good luck hope ya do great