I'm Fighting at Shogun Fights, November 15th!!!

Jay Haas -
Jay Haas -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas - Thanks guys yeah just ordered some pizza haha ... Time to eat myself to sleep lol Phone Post 3.0
Outstanding...n DETAILS (I'm trying to get off here...lol) ... Thin crust? Toppings? Ranch? Hot sauce? Where from? :)

War Haas!! Phone Post 3.0
Haha I was pretty upset we walked to a Greek pizza... They "were closed today" shitty... Ended up with papa johns... Whole pie to myself!!! Phone Post 3.0
BBQ chicken FTW!!! Phone Post 3.0
Monica!!! With or without cashews? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Jay Haas - the finish

Phone Post 3.0
Fucking SICK picture!! That needs to get framed n put up on your wall!!

You keeping running through people and your gunna get a call for the UFC soon!!

War Jay Phone Post 3.0

Jay Haas - 
Stackdoe - Great fight dude! I yelled "UG" at you as you were walking out after the fight lol
Haha that's it I wanted to stop and say hi but they were rushing me back to get checked... Phone Post 3.0

After I yelled UG at you my brother says to me, "Did you just call that guy Eugene???" That picture is great man.

Stackdoe -
Jay Haas - 
Stackdoe - Great fight dude! I yelled "UG" at you as you were walking out after the fight lol
Haha that's it I wanted to stop and say hi but they were rushing me back to get checked... Phone Post 3.0

After I yelled UG at you my brother says to me, "Did you just call that guy Eugene???" That picture is great man.
Bwhahahaha thanks!!! Phone Post 3.0