I'm Fighting at Shogun Fights, November 15th!!!

Jay Haas - Thanks guys... Will update in a few hours! Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

Won RNC in the first... Thanks for the support gents!!! Phone Post 3.0

Jay Haas - Won RNC in the first... Thanks for the support gents!!! Phone Post 3.0
FUCK YES!!! Congrats my brother!!

VICTORY MEAL TIME!!! Phone Post 3.0

Jay Haas - Won RNC in the first... Thanks for the support gents!!! Phone Post 3.0
Congrat bro way to get it done. Phone Post 3.0

Proud of you little bro! I think you need a nickname to go with the new you, I nominate Jay "Haas Smash" Haas! what do you guys think? Phone Post 3.0

Mark Krumrine - Proud of you little bro! I think you need a nickname to go with the new you, I nominate Jay "Haas Smash" Haas! what do you guys think? Phone Post 3.0
Solid!! VU

I kinda like Jay "Boss" Haas Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Mark Krumrine - Proud of you little bro! I think you need a nickname to go with the new you, I nominate Jay "Haas Smash" Haas! what do you guys think? Phone Post 3.0
Solid!! VU

I kinda like Jay "Boss" Haas Phone Post 3.0
Or

Jay "The Warrior Way" Haas Phone Post 3.0

Congrats brotha!! Phone Post

Jay the Bad Ass Hass Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff - Jay the Bad Ass Hass Phone Post 3.0
*Hass
Doh! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys yeah just ordered some pizza haha ... Time to eat myself to sleep lol Phone Post 3.0

Met a UGer tonight but didn't get to talk to him... Not sure who it was haha Phone Post 3.0

Jay Haas - Won RNC in the first... Thanks for the support gents!!! Phone Post 3.0

Well done Jay!!!

Time to relax and enjoy the victory...

Great fight dude! I yelled "UG" at you as you were walking out after the fight lol

Jay Haas - Thanks guys yeah just ordered some pizza haha ... Time to eat myself to sleep lol Phone Post 3.0
Outstanding...n DETAILS (I'm trying to get off here...lol) ... Thin crust? Toppings? Ranch? Hot sauce? Where from? :)

War Haas!! Phone Post 3.0

Stackdoe - Great fight dude! I yelled "UG" at you as you were walking out after the fight lol
VU for UG love!! Phone Post 3.0

the finish

Phone Post 3.0

Stackdoe - Great fight dude! I yelled "UG" at you as you were walking out after the fight lol
Haha that's it I wanted to stop and say hi but they were rushing me back to get checked... Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas - Thanks guys yeah just ordered some pizza haha ... Time to eat myself to sleep lol Phone Post 3.0
Outstanding...n DETAILS (I'm trying to get off here...lol) ... Thin crust? Toppings? Ranch? Hot sauce? Where from? :)

Haha I was pretty upset we walked to a Greek pizza... They "were closed today" shitty... Ended up with papa johns... Whole pie to myself!!! Phone Post 3.0

Jay Haas -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Haha I was pretty upset we walked to a Greek pizza... They "were closed today" shitty... Ended up with papa johns... Whole pie to myself!!! Phone Post 3.0
BBQ chicken FTW!!! Phone Post 3.0