I'm no longer being sponsored by HR

Proud German heritage my ass.

Good Riddance to these fucking shitbags.

No wonder Lyle DID NOT respond to my e-mail of support for whatever he did in his endeavors, as he knew what was up with the company all along.

1st Rnd KO - 
piratepirate - Do what is best for you Lyle,
screw any fan who isn't going to like you based on you trying to make a living at this sport. You don't need fans like that,
you did what you thought was best for yourself and your family.

Lyle,
Seriously, this is the wrong approach to take. Fighters make money based on the amount of fans that are willing to pay to watch them. Your association with HR was a mistake, and it is going to cost you in the short term. It is obvious that you are only distancing yourself from HR because UFC banned them, and most likely SF will ban them.

It's so obvious he's taking a different stance b/c ufc no longer sponsors them. Got greedy and lost.

I think Lyle seems like an alright guy, and although I didn't agree with his support of Hoelzer Reich, and felt he was turning a blind eye to the oh so fucking obvious issues with the clothing...

It seems he is either doing the right thing now. Which I commend.

Or abandoning HR like rats from a sinking ship.

Either way Lyle, you are better off.

If Lyle was going to do the "right thing" he would have done it when it was made clear what kind of company HR is. Instead he basically said, yeah they're scum but they're scum who are throwing money at me.

^^^Oh, the humanity!!!

A neat idea:

Dislike the company. Don't dislike the fighters they sponsored unless they espoused the same ideas. Why does it matter?

THIS SHIT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. Not because HR should be allowed, or any shit like that.

No, the American economy is being dismantled, the government has sold out to Wall Street, the US dollar is in a goddamn death spiral, but the average American is concerned about HR or Tiger Woods' mistress!

Wake THE FUCK up, people, seriously! Wall Street is f*cking you all, no lube!

billdaberg? (sp?)

Coleko - 
evil veiled - 

No, the American economy is being dismantled, the government has sold out to Wall Street, the US dollar is in a goddamn death spiral, but the average American is concerned about HR or Tiger Woods' mistress!

Because wallstreet is "f*cking us" we should ignore hate speech based companies?

No, it is called priorities. Sort out the political situation, sort out the economy, and then start going after promoters of hate speech.

They are putting our unborn children under an unpayable debt load, and this is hugely under-reported and under-discussed issue in the US.

so many blind and too little seeing

evil veiled - THIS SHIT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. Not because HR should be allowed, or any shit like that.

Wake THE FUCK up, people, seriously! Wall Street is f*cking you all, no lube!

Well, we do need something to do at work other than writing our congressmen telling them how stupid they are.  I come here to read about MMA, and it was a related issue, kinda.  Couldn't give two shits about Tiger. 

evil veiled - 
Coleko - 
evil veiled - 

Because wallstreet is "f*cking us" we should ignore hate speech based companies?

No, it is called priorities. Sort out the political situation, sort out the economy, and then start going after promoters of hate speech.

They are putting our unborn children under an unpayable debt load, and this is hugely under-reported and under-discussed issue in the US.

1) Why can't we do BOTH at the SAME TIME?

2) This thread has nothing to do w/ Tiger Woods.

Who dropped whom?

I'm thinking HR might be giving up on MMA as the big dogs won't allow them to sponsor their fighters...

LMAO @ FancyPants...what a worm.

Maybe I just missed the whole discussion on how power will be taken back from the oligarchy currently in power. I guess that thread didn't get stickied, or is not important enough to be in this forum.

This discussion should be taking place everywhere, IMO.

Now with Cap and Trade coming down our throats it has gone too far. Obama is a total sellout to the Wall Street bankers, the SEC is corrupt, the justice system in New York esp. is bought and paid for...

evil veiled - Maybe I just missed the whole discussion on how power will be taken back from the oligarchy currently in power. I guess that thread didn't get stickied, or is not important enough to be in this forum.

Dude, it's not related to MMA. This is the UG. Jesus fuck, take your misplaced rage elsewhere.

LOL @ all this shit. Chaos. Pure chaos. I haven't read too much of this but from what I could tell from a quick scan, these are my views since everyone seems so quick to throw there's out...

Fuck the neo nazis.

Fuck the people hating on FancyPants for being sponsored by them, when he is trying to make a living.

Fuck the people defending the neo nazis (lol @ whiteghost, obvious white supremist name).

Fuck the fancy pants for being so damn fancy.

Fuck the hypocrits.

Fuck the sudden moral elitists.

Fuck you. 

Fuck me.

Fuck everybody.

Every fucking person is overreacting to this shit. Don't hate on Lyle because he didn't want to refuse money. That is perposterous that you think he should not get paid because you don't like the people he was sponsored by. If the money was good, then you people fucked him out of a nice contract that had no negative meaning until you people threw a hissyfit and made their message more powerfull.

Lyle, you were a little late and the previous thread was probably a bad idea.

This is a complete waste of time, and it is stupid to hold a grudge on someone because they want to provide for their family (or whatever, don't really know too much about your personal life, but it doesn't matter). 

I guess what I am trying to say, is that anyone that reads this sentence is wrong. Except people that share an opinion with Bryan Reese. That was the point I was trying to make, but in one line.