I'm no longer being sponsored by HR

I hope this has something to do withmy reply to your request for sponsorship from  Gladiator and my reply was no, reason HR

I am no longer sponsored by Cage Genocide Fight Wear.

I'm sure that other sponsors will see you're an honest person and give you a shot.

TTTo get this man some other sponsors now!!!!

ttt

whiteghost - this is ridiculous. how many people have been killed in the name of christian, jewish, muslim, = ideologies? . Agree, society picks and choses on atrocities.

whiteghost - People are hating on 1940's Germans = Nazis. Idology is ideology, americans are not a uniform ethnic group, yet we (in general) hate muslim estremists, just as Nazis (in general) hated Jews. I'm not going to write a specific dissertation on an internet MMA board, the concept (which you mostly grasped) is what i meant to convey.

Hating on those who hated is stupid and hypocritical, because on the aggregate we are all guilty of the same crime.

Other countries look at America and say we are just as bad as the Nazis, are they right? From their perspective we are, and we have certainly killed enough people (indirectly and with bombs and bullets) to be in the same league, but at the same time we have done alot of good (as the Nazis did). Some have the perspective to see this, and some don't

You're either trolling or a fucking moron.

-Shaz!

whiteghost - People are hating on 1940's Germans = Nazis. Idology is ideology, americans are not a uniform ethnic group, yet we (in general) hate muslim estremists, just as Nazis (in general) hated Jews. I'm not going to write a specific dissertation on an internet MMA board, the concept (which you mostly grasped) is what i meant to convey.

Hating on those who hated is stupid and hypocritical, because on the aggregate we are all guilty of the same crime.

Other countries look at America and say we are just as bad as the Nazis, are they right? From their perspective we are, and we have certainly killed enough people (indirectly and with bombs and bullets) to be in the same league, but at the same time we have done alot of good (as the Nazis did). Some have the perspective to see this, and some don't

There's too many logical and factual fallacy's in this statement I think you gave me a stroke.

^^info, that was in reference to Monsters Balls' posting pics of babies crying when WE were protesting HR.

congrats on breaking ties with the fourth reich

you are talking in terms of philosophy, meta-ethics, and moral relativism.

its easy to take an isolated demographic and use it to half ass validate whatever you want to say...but I suggest you take a global view, and look at what global society says about documented hate groups (including nazis and nazi sympathizers).

besides, haven't you ever heard "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."?

perhaps you should investigate the difference between righteous anger and hate.

ThEUniT - whiteghost - this is ridiculous. how many people have been killed in the name of christian, jewish, muslim, = ideologies? . Agree, society picks and choses on atrocities.

So is the argument that atrocities are good and should have a cheering section? Seems to me that you're on board with the whole Nazi Genocide = horrible. So unless you're searching for some kind of rational for excusing the stuff, then no problem, right? Or are you seriously trying to say something like "Everyone does it, so it's all okay"? America or the UK or Soviets being hypocritical because they've had their own atrocities is not an argument in favour of Nazi Sports Wear, its an argument against Soviet, UK, American symbology. So good on you.

Convoluted logic at its finest.

We're not hating on them b/c they hated.
We're not talking about just an ideology....if you can even boil it down to that simplistic of a level.
We're not hating on Germans.

We are talking about a group who openly announced a desire to, and began to, systematically exterminate a selected group.....with a desire to ethnically clense the planet.

There is no comparison to this in anything you've written.

In case you missed it, the company in question used images and symbols virtually identical to those used to represent the above movement. Not to mention associations with people in involved in the modern day sub culture spawned out of it.

Please, stop before you put your entire head in your ass.

Thanks.

You just gained back a fan

FancyPants -  I'm no longer being sponsored by Hoelzer Reich. And I want to apologize to my fans. 

i hope people aren't too hard on you.  glad to see you did the right thing.  i don't care how you came to this realization, but at least you saw it was wrong to align yourself with HR.

for you guys who didn't talk to fancy pants he sounded like he honestly believed he was getting the company to change for him.  he also said he would drop them if there was anymore nazi shit from them.  sure it wasn't an immediate change of heart but he did do the right thing in the end.  he, like other fighters, didn't realize what he was getting into and he believed what the fake lying bullshit fuckers at hoelzer reich told him. 

just be honest to everyone on the UG like you were to the people who called you when you were begging to explain things over the phone. 

now i hope he gets some fuckin sponsors, because he is a great fighter. 

MRG1 - thats cool, but, i dont get it. all the commotion, that is.

Picture by lookoutawhale

robbie380 - 
FancyPants -  I'm no longer being sponsored by Hoelzer Reich. And I want to apologize to my fans. 

i hope people aren't too hard on you.  glad to see you did the right thing.  i don't care how you came to this realization, but at least you saw it was wrong to align yourself with HR.

for you guys who didn't talk to fancy pants he sounded like he honestly believed he was getting the company to change for him.  he also said he would drop them if there was anymore nazi shit from them.  sure it wasn't an immediate change of heart but he did do the right thing in the end.  he, like other fighters, didn't realize what he was getting into and he believed what the fake lying bullshit fuckers at hoelzer reich told him. 

just be honest to everyone on the UG like you were to the people who called you when you were begging to explain things over the phone. 

now i hope he gets some fuckin sponsors, because he is a great fighter. 
+1

Serious question Lyle, why now? Why defend them so vehemently before? Why wasn't your mind changed days ago or is it just because of how big the backlash has become?

mgraham, VTFU

piratepirate - Do what is best for you Lyle,
screw any fan who isn't going to like you based on you trying to make a living at this sport. You don't need fans like that,
you did what you thought was best for yourself and your family.

Lyle,
Seriously, this is the wrong approach to take. Fighters make money based on the amount of fans that are willing to pay to watch them. Your association with HR was a mistake, and it is going to cost you in the short term. It is obvious that you are only distancing yourself from HR because UFC banned them, and most likely SF will ban them. I'm glad you are no longer sponsored by HR, because I am a big fan of yours otherwise. Admit the mistake, and let it die. Your talent speaks for itself and sponsors will get to you. Best wishes bro, in the long run, you'll be fine.

a day late & a dollar short