I'm not bashing the new layout but I'm finding it hard to use

Why in the Fuck can we not.

I’m happy I’ve got my gif button back though.

All in all, I’m warming to the change

jimmy fallon progress GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Good fight … had Smith winning

shop this

How do you reply specifically to one post?

Driving me nuts

Worst part for me is all the faggots I want to ignore have private profiles so it doesnt let me ignore them. Thats a stupid feature

You have to go under your preferences - >users and manually enter them.

The worst thing about this crappy new site is you can see who created the topic and the reply is trash and the flow of threads is brokenness because it’s random text with no context who they are replying to.

Fix this shit already you inept fucks!

1 Like

Click on the little arrow on the bottom right of the reply you want to reply to.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

The new forum and app are leaps and bounds more functional, intuitive, and user-friendly than the old one. As far as I can tell, Chris appears active here and available to assist those of you having trouble. In the past, prior to the migration, he certainly wasn’t. We all know the old forum had all kinds of legitimate issues, many of which were never addressed or took years to fix. It was also an antiquated, low-functioning, relic. Frankly, if you are having trouble navigating the new forum then the problem is you. This place requires very basic phone/computer skills. Your bitching is “old man yells at cloud” bad.

season 13 GIF

3 Likes

I don’t have a problem with it any more. Took me a few visits to get it but I get it now. I didn’t like the scrolling to see what’s new aspect, but I figured it how to use the slide scroll and all is good now. Well, most of it, still not the greatest quoting and replying system though.

I cant use the scroll or my app just freezes