I'm so damn sick of osssss!!!!

RPBJJ - can we address PORRA now?

No. Phone Post

Funny. After reading this thread. I just happened to be watching a Robson Moura vid from one of his classes. He shows the technique and everyone including him yells "Osss"!

If it's good w/him, I don't have a problem with it. Too many bjj pretenders using it I guess...Like tapout Ts for mma.

porra -

No. Phone Post

I'm still a fan of Porra. Probably because I only hear Brazilians saying it and it sounds pretty damn funny when they do. Phone Post

porra - 

No. Phone Post

LOL!

mrgoodarmbar - 
porra - 

No. Phone Post

LOL!

hahahaha!

But seriously... I hear one more American 15 year old yelling that when his buddy is competing I might flip out!

RPBJJ -
mrgoodarmbar - 
porra - 

No. Phone Post

LOL!

hahahaha!

But seriously... I hear one more American 15 year old yelling that when his buddy is competing I might flip out!

Lol that and "Esso" I hear that a lot. Makes me cringe and embarrassed for the guy saying it. Phone Post

estanmilko - 

When Roger first came over he told everyone it was pronounced as Hoger, now I think he prefers the more regular version. I used to train with him but haven't seen him for quite a while, so I still say Hoger out of habit. Phone Post

agreed.

Lusophones(such as his mother or other Braz BJJ players would of course call him Hoger and people from the filfy streets of london such as ourselves would naturally call him Roger.

ChrisBJJ -
Koga -  Funny, just watched the new roger gracie documentary and his mother definitely pronounces his name Hoger Phone Post

Link!! please

. Phone Post

Phone Post

Just moved and started training with a new crew that OSSes ALL the time. I do not. So far so good, but occasionally I get a bit of a cockeyed look when I don't oss back.

Not playing that game, just like I didn't play the fuckin' hooah game in the army. Fuck no.