Im sorry, but Quinton's chick was

^^^^quit posting pix of me and my girl! haters!

^^^^ slaps fat guy a high 5 and then slaps the girl's booty

Lame thread. Do you sit around comparing the size of your dick with all your friends in gym class too?

This has to be the stupidest thread i have ever seen!

lol

By the way, those that criticize other's girls usually don't have one of their own.

Or, they are someone elses girl.

IMO, the girl is a like a shrimp... only use the body/cut off the head.

"I'm sure that he could own many women, but the one that doesn't drive him f'ing crazy is probably the best choice."

CHURCH!

btw where are the pics?

^ actually I think your profile is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. yikes.

"I'm sure that he could own many women, but the one that doesn't drive him f'ing crazy is probably the best choice."

Amen to that, brother!

A down-to-earth decent looking chic is definately preferable to a hot chic who's shallow, materialistic, and thinks she's god's gift to mankind.

crowbar how did you get my vacation pictures? ;)

Classless fucking thread.

I've never understood why the overly sensitive soul would even bother showing up or reading anything at this website.

Go to flowers.com and start a forum there.

You bang shallow hot slutty girls... You marry cute sweet loving ones...

btw who really cares who Rampage is married to. He loves her and that's all that really matter Dumb@ss!!!

tf? I also knew she was lying to make me feel better.

boo hoo.

Brothas love big girls, everyone knows this. Also, did you see her gobbling down that burrito? There ya' go...

burritos are nothing to sneeze at. gordos, chipotle, the little mexican stands, taco bell grilled stuft with rice and no beans. Mmmmm...

they need more breakfast burrito options.

6 pages and no pictures. Thanks for nothing.

I love Asian women!