Im sorry, but Quinton's chick was

["not to mention crab and lobster. In fact, your analogy sucketh."]

Gee, I thought we were talking about looks not taste.

["Gee, I thought we were talking about looks not taste"].
whatever, I'd hit it. and so would you.

Wasa-B is right. She's a cute gal who keeps it real, just like Rampage.

She clearly thought that Rogan talking about her man was lame, and made a face.

Ate a sammich on camera and probably doesn't care what some future pedo on the net says about it.

I like her.

TH

..."you degenerate fucks would be lucky just to even get some if you could pry your crusty palms of the keyboard"
- LMAO

..."maybe...Just maybe....He likes her as a person, and not a piece of meat"

..."the one that doesn't drive him f'ing crazy is probably the best choice"

..."You know, as I get older, that is by far the most important thing in a woman to me."

All Of the Above.

I don't care if Rampage is banging my sister. As long as he gets Chuck KTFO.

Everyone on the underground is a critic.

Guys , Truthfully. Ive had sushi with her and Page and she is fuckin Fine. She didnt look it last night agreed. Yuki is a fine Japanese babe in person and gave him a baby girl. She is REALLY cute , the good kind. Guaranteed.

When you punks grow up you'll see different qualities in the broads you want to be around, other than just looks. Sounds gay but it's true, you'll see.

Rampage's woman is far from hit. I bet YOUR woman is uglier than fuck!

Olfocker is correct , Gemcity is wacked . If you saw it in person, you would " Hit ".

Why dont all you little keyboard warrior boys post pics of your women on here so we can Romoshop the fuck outta your pre-pube wannabe bitches... Rampage would knock you the fuck out if you talked that shit to his face. I wish UGers would think before they post a little more. yeah i know freedom of speech blah, blah, blah... but the fucking trolls need to be put in their place once in a while... like under a fucking bridge somewhere. Find something intelligent to post or dont. FP

FP !!!!!!

Who cares who other people date?

Oh.....immature people I guess.

KJ

Deuce77,

She looks killa live. Trust me. Hottest japanese babe ! 8.5 no prob.

who cares? As long as he fights Chuck soon he can date whomever he wants and I will not lose sleep over it.

FP gives HKP a high-five

HKP gives FP a high-five

Is she from Japan or is she Japanese-American? BTW, any have a pic?

I was checking her out last night, I think she is hot. Better than the ethopian thin, plastic looking supermodels of today.

"I'm sure that he could own many women, but the one that doesn't drive him f'ing crazy is probably the best choice."

HELL YES