Im stepping up to fight TKO 19!!

Can you feel the love for 1950 in da house??

I can, man how can I lose with all these great people in my corner rooting for me?? Now Im good and confident. As long as I dont get lost on the way to the weigh-in or accident from crazy french drivers I'll do you all proud.

Thanks again from everyone, Loaf you have always been an inspiration to me in grappling and MMA. You and Monkey many times inspired me to drill my triangles and stuff. All the best. Money Mike those are kind words, I miss you and wish you werent in Colorado or Graham in Scotland.

Hope to see everyone there. Im driving by myself and rooming by myself Friday ni8ght so please feel free to join me for food and such. Any good chinese buffetts??

ttyl, Greg

greg, good luck ill be there to watch. should be a good fight.
ive only ever seen stephane fight once and diaz made quick work of him but im sure youll be fine.

My friend, i sing your praises from the highest peak.

THAT'S F**KING GREAT!!!!! You're ready, we discuss strategy tommorrow. I, and all the club, are very proud of you.

Ronin boys, I also will be going, so maybe we'll need a few cars.

Damien, if you don't want to leave that early, maybe you and I could go up together?

I'll talk to you guys tommorrow!

Ron

LOL, Greg there's a chinese buffet about 3 buildings away from the hotel !

:)

Greg always comes out in shape and willing to fight. We've discussed what needs to be done Greg, just stick with the game plan.

You can certainly beat this guy, you're skill level is much higher and you have good heart.

See you Saturday at the show.

Rob

Greg, give me a call (613) 962-4229 on Friday if you need alast minute pep talk. You are going to destroy this guy!

Crazyhook:
Sure i'm interested. If you have some from other fighters at as well it'd be great. Send 'em to affreuxgaulois@hotmail.com Thanx!!

good luck

"I'll talk to you guys tommorrow!

Ron"

Wow! Greg, you've got Ron so excited that he's going to show up a day early and camp out at the arena!

Hey Greg!

Kick some ass big guy!....maybe ill see ya around bro!

have a lapdance buddy!

Ryan Kellar