In Other News Jacare Needs That Title Shot

QUICK!

My god the line up of killers awaiting to retire bisping

Imagine if he can actually get past Romero tho! That would be NUTS!

long overdue for a shot

No

The end is near for Bisping one way or the other lol

UFC top 5 at 185 is ridiculously good.

We have romero, then jacare and possibly gegard if he beats weidman. Hell weidman and rockhold are still very real threats to win the belt back. VERY tough division

I'd love to see a Romero/Jacare rematch. If Bisping finds a way to beat Romero, than I think Jacare should be next. 

185 is stacked.

Bisping scurred. He knows he'll be rolled up and smoked like a blunt and sent into retirement.

He's on the "Avoid anyone in the top ten, in my age bracket, my weight class, and in their prime" tour.

Only retirees, fighters past their prime and not in the top ten need apply.

I'm pretty sure Bisping has said he needs another year and a half to heal up. And then he is going to challenge Joanna Champ for the SW strap.

DanTheCan - This division is clogged. Please make a tournament

This would be so awesome. God I wish Hendo would have gotten the nod over Bisping and then left the division and UFC like he said he was going to win or lose.

This would have basically forced a tournament or tournament scenario.

ausgepicht - Bisping scurred. He knows he'll be rolled up and smoked like a blunt and sent into retirement.

He's on the "Avoid anyone in the top ten, in my age bracket, my weight class, and in their prime" tour.

You know as well as I do Bisping is not scared.

He is simply trying to get the biggest payday possible while a Champion that gets PPV points.

It just so happens that the biggest paydays possible happen to be likely easier fights for Bisping than Romero/Jacare.

Bisping is more than capable of beating Romero or Jacare.

But you are probably just taking the piss out of Bisping as you have for as long as I can remember ;D

jac should be trained and ready for the title shot for when bisping pulls out

CRE - 
ausgepicht - Bisping scurred. He knows he'll be rolled up and smoked like a blunt and sent into retirement.

You know as well as I do Bisping is not scared.

He is simply trying to get the biggest payday possible while a Champion that gets PPV points.

It just so happens that the biggest paydays possible happen to be likely easier fights for Bisping than Romero/Jacare.

Bisping is more than capable of beating Romero or Jacare.

But you are probably just taking the piss out of Bisping as you have for as long as I can remember ;D

Sounds like a real, quality champion.

"Let me tell you something Tim Botche is NASTY MAN.. People are counting him out are crazy, this guy hits you once you go to sleep, this fight is very under the radar!"

Yeah great selling point Dana but I bought 0% of your bullshit.

The way he latched on to that kimura was sick. True gator grip. I think he beat Romero last time. Bisping got reasons to run lol, what a murderer's row that top 5.

Lol I bet they give it to Anderson 

Would be crazy if Bisping straight cleans out the division this year

If it wasn't for ROmero's B sample he might already have the belt.