In The Gym WIth Arvloski

DMI, ok gotcha. You should stick around for the 7:45 class sometime. That's when Andrei comes to work out. Who's your coach bro?
-Elias

That's bad ass DMI, now nobody's gonna laugh when you wear their girlfriend's shirt. They'll just give it to you straight up. I got to meet Arlovski at NAGA, and he is a freaking monster.

I've heard that Dino's school is one of the best around.

I train with Dino from Iron Fist... My Jiu Jitsu isnt sick enough to roll with someone like you guys... however... i will do it next week... because getting beaten by someone better than you is the best learning experience of all. So I will come to the 645 stand up class... then roll with you blue belts and get tapped until my head snaps.

oh and Warpath is my sponsor... those guys kick MAJOR ASS... I represented at IFC Chad. And for the record... Josh Rafferty is the fucking man.

PS... Warpath is my sponsor... they are some KICK ASS DUDES.. and I need some Gi patches now =P At any rate... chad I need you to call me.. 515-202-2550 I have some real seriosu news.

yes. ask him where he got the mouth piece!

Ur dentist can make u the mouth piece... or you can get it in gold/platinum -- East Side Gold Grills -- 651-497-8908

where are the pics?

Is it true that Dana found a werewolf, shaved him and got him to fight MMA?