"Infidels" (UG rap by J. Merridew)

Jack Merridew, a clown who doesn’t know what to do
draws a frown from those who try to listen to
his lame series of bars that tries to think he’s cool
It’s sad that he’s part of the gene pool.

Charlie Olives is the true GOAT
while Khabib is just one who owns a goat
In the ring, Do Bronx can move and float
Khabib is nothing but a sinking boat

The UG doesn’t need Eagle FC
because the good fighters are in the UFC
Khabib is fat and a wannabe
and Charles is the one who is the real C

1 Like

and yet… I don’t need to be likeable, and I can still roast people with my raps :thinking:

That’s fair. I’m just telling you that no one likes you. As objectively as possible. Not out of envy or because you have something special about you. You’re simply annoying and attention seeking by being a contrarian.

3 Likes

That bums me out for you.

1 Like

This place would suck if everyone got along. I’ll just leave it at that.

Eh i liked it better when ppl got along better and there were only a few mentally stunted posers; there were also a lot of fighters that posted regularly.

All the elementary behavior has scared them off. I like a good laugh too, but acting like an entitled child isnt funny.

This isnt directed at you by the way, i havent really seen many of your posts.

3 Likes

You aren’t far off

Fighters left this site because forums are a dinosaur and social media has all but replaced archaic forums. Now they get abused in the comment sections of their social media pages instead.

Thats not what a majority of fighters have said.

And as prehistoric as it is, the app was still more convenient than most forums.

There were plenty of fighters that had their own Twitter and still posted here.

Fighters can’t bullshit hardcore fans on this forum like they can people on social media.There were plenty of fighters who couldn’t take the heat.They were expecting to be cherished on here.

3 Likes

We are the forum. The fighters don’t make any money on here. Social Media is more effective for them

1 Like

The fighters just went to the store for a pack of cigarettes. Like my dad.

1 Like

If there’s one thing Colby & Mas have taught us, it’s that fighters can often be monumental pussies

1 Like

The lyrical skills are there, if only you had his fame & money this could’ve been you

1 Like

What you need, is a three piece and a soda…

1 Like

Ang puting batang rapper sa internet forum ay kumilos nang matigas ngunit ako ang tunay na magaspang na lalaki na nagra-rap ng mga maiinit na istilo at nakikipag-away sa kalye

1 Like

That rap was so terrible that only way it could be any worse is if it was mumble rap. Which it every well could have been .

1 Like

English translation???