Insane trt joe rogan!!!

Hogan vs Fedor, NYE.

Get your shit together Japan and let's make history.

Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

Which is what I think he is trying to show.

It's kind of a dick measuring contest. He kicks hard the way a power lifter lifts heavy. But in practical application that strength is kind of meaningless if you can't apply it regularly.

Organs worst nightmare is a guy with good footwork and distance management as he could easily nullify these kinds of straight line power attacks. Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

It's kind of a dick measuring contest. He kicks hard the way a power lifter lifts heavy. But in practical application that strength is kind of meaningless if you can't apply it regularly.

Organs worst nightmare is a guy with good footwork and distance management as he could easily nullify these kinds of straight line power attacks. Phone Post 3.0
Because Rogan has zero fighting history and it's all for show...

Just like both his BJJ black belts don't mean anything.

Oh, wait.... Phone Post 3.0

Politically Incorrect -
PrettyBoy - Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

Rogan has a huge piece, a good wife, a hot girlfriend, and 25 million dollars, he's not doing this to dick measure, he's doing it because he loves it.
A good wife and a hot girlfriend? This I doubt. He seems very happily married Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck at how he split that heavy bag in half. Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

Thanks pal. VU Phone Post 3.0

Politically Incorrect -
PrettyBoy - Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

Rogan has a huge piece, a good wife, a hot girlfriend, and 25 million dollars, he's not doing this to dick measure, he's doing it because he loves it.
He also has you to monitor the UG and make sure nobody even gives him even the slightest criticism. He is truly blessed. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful Joe Rogan! Phone Post 3.0

Very good, but pads no hit back Phone Post 3.0

Politically Incorrect - 
tunaburn - could be a top 10 welterweight i bet

He might be able to cause bodily harm like one but he ia a 50 year old with back and shoulder issues and a chin that was worn down from fighting in his early 20s.

Joe is living the perfect life already, why would he get in a cage with roided up 20 year olds?

Good point, Politically Incorrect. Although I would like to see him tee off on a certain 36 yr old poser.

Phanuel - Rogans head has doubled the size of Bonds Conte head....fascinating.
His and Dana's head look like mini mario ate the mushroom and now are large mario. Phone Post 3.0

Rhys91 - His spinning back kicks are savage! Phone Post 3.0
Was not impressed till that part. Phone Post 3.0

The title "insane trt joe Rogan!" is an instant win Lmao.

I've boxed competitively for a long time and Joe Rogan was throwing some mean combinations there! He's a talented guy in many ways and it comes through in this video. You can't have anything but respect for the guy. Great video Phone Post 3.0

Powerful spinning back kick!

Although the tone in Pretty Boy's post is not in line with the rest of this thread, I view it as constructive criticism and cannot really argue against it other than me just pointing out that these are short videos and perhaps not the best measure of how he would fight in a real situation.  Perhaps he was showing strikes to show how powerful they are?

Anyways, Joe Rogan is the shit, and on my best day I might last 10 seconds longer than the normal 15 seconds it would take before he has me crying uncle.

Rogan is a badass

Would have great to see how good he could have been if he kept fighting from his early 20's

POWERFUL Phone Post 3.0

Does he wrestle? Just curious. There's no reason for him to wrestle.

firstrodeo - He kind of pushes with the back kick more than snaps it. Just me?
You're supposed to push a spinning back kick.. A spinning round house has more of a slap to it. I think Joe actually explains the difference in a video he did in his gym. Phone Post 3.0