Insane trt joe rogan!!!

LifeofaFighter -

Do you think Joe ever sits back and wonders what would've been if he decided to continue to pursue fighting?

in his day? he's probably be broke and brain damaged. I think he made the right choice Phone Post 3.0

It's a shame he never got to throw down with Wesley Snipes. Blade would have gotten his ass kicked. Phone Post 3.0

Great kicks Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - 
Politically Incorrect -
PrettyBoy - Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

Which is what I think he is trying to show.

It's kind of a dick measuring contest. He kicks hard the way a power lifter lifts heavy. But in practical application that strength is kind of meaningless if you can't apply it regularly.

Organs worst nightmare is a guy with good footwork and distance management as he could easily nullify these kinds of straight line power attacks. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan has a huge piece, a good wife, a hot girlfriend, and 25 million dollars, he's not doing this to dick measure, he's doing it because he loves it.
He also has you to monitor the UG and make sure nobody even gives him even the slightest criticism. He is truly blessed. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up.

PrettyBoy - 
Politically Incorrect -
PrettyBoy - Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

It's kind of a dick measuring contest. He kicks hard the way a power lifter lifts heavy. But in practical application that strength is kind of meaningless if you can't apply it regularly.

Organs worst nightmare is a guy with good footwork and distance management as he could easily nullify these kinds of straight line power attacks. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan has a huge piece, a good wife, a hot girlfriend, and 25 million dollars, he's not doing this to dick measure, he's doing it because he loves it.
He also has you to monitor the UG and make sure nobody even gives him even the slightest criticism. He is truly blessed. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO

I agree with the first part. He doesnt fight, so i dont expect him to have all of that shit though. He could whoop the average person ass, so I think that is all he cares about

As a 40+ something that recently began training again, I don't care how much TRT he has -- continuing to train at a high level is incredibly impressive. At this age stuff hurts and you're not even sure how it happened. Competition is great, and maybe the pinnacle of any sport, but to try and master the arts and continue learning is the goal for most of the people that train.

Joe Rogan's back kick is like Wu Tang Clan; Ain't nothin to fuck with.

Brigham -
PrettyBoy - Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

Because Rogan has zero fighting history and it's all for show...

Just like both his BJJ black belts don't mean anything.

Oh, wait.... Phone Post 3.0
Silly strawman. Come on. Phone Post 3.0

I feel sorry for the next prick that heckles him at a comedy club. Phone Post 3.0

Prestonknows - I think he should be Punks first opponent. I'd love to see Joe in a real bout. I legit think he could do well. Dude is a black belt no gi and has decent striking. Phone Post 3.0
Black belt in both no gi from Eddie bravo and gi under Jean J machido Phone Post 3.0