InTheWeedz/BDS is NOT part of MiddleEasy

Just wanted to let that be known...
I can't stand the guy, much less through more than 5 seconds of his videos. Phone Post 3.0

lol vu

In Phone Post 3.0

in.gif

Lol were people saying he was part of ME?? Phone Post 3.0

oh snap

I can't stand either of you guys or bother with the site. Doesn't make any difference to me. Phone Post 3.0

Wtf? who said that Sammy Davis Jr impersonator was apart of Middle Easy?

Moaozinho - Lol were people saying he was part of ME?? Phone Post 3.0
Probably more of him acting like he was cause of his Diaz nuthuggery Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -

His last video regarding Mayhem he wrote was a MiddleEasy exclusive. It's not. Phone Post 3.0

LayzieTheSavage - 
RyannVonDoom -

His last video regarding Mayhem he wrote was a MiddleEasy exclusive. It's not. Phone Post 3.0

Here's another Middle Easy Exclusive from BDS

He doesn't join enough fighter posseys? Phone Post 3.0

Guy is trash. He also lied about working for he UFC making promos and of course people absorbed it and were all over his dick briefly. His videos are garbage we need to ban that guy. The ignore tool doesn't work apparently. Phone Post 3.0

From:InTheWeedzSend Private MessageAdd Comment To Profile
Posted: 21 hours ago
BDS Photography/Video, Owner

Jason "Mayhem" Miller finally called out on his BS... First Nick Diaz, then Uriah Hall, then Bully Beatdown.. A MiddleEasy Exclusive!! with Twitter PROOF!!! BDS is in over his head now..

Good to know! VU Phone Post 3.0

Mods/Kirik - can you please get rid of that InTheWeedz clown?

Seriously.

I'd rather have Wolfman spam his posts than this POS.

I know he paid for a pro account, I pledge to get a blue if you act. I'm sure others wouldn't mind paying for a blue just to get rid of that retard.

Why does this "InTheWeedz" character constantly sway back and forth in that video?

Does he have uneven legs or something?

Birds of a feather.....

I don't get him. He's deliberatly dumb and doesn't have to be.

He does the most annoying shit possible in videos and posts it here like anybody has ever appreciated it.

The crazy part is that he doesn't have to go dumb, he doesn't appear to be an idiot about MMA, he just chooses to annoy.

Probably the most annoying poster this forum has ever had, and that's saying a lot.