InTheWeedz/BDS is NOT part of MiddleEasy

dude is a grade a dipshit

Whambo - Probably the most annoying poster this forum has ever had, and that's saying a lot.

the cool thing about ITW is at least he sticks to his own threads for the most part. makes him easy to avoid. I don't hate him but those are some bad videos.

pidgey -
Whambo - Probably the most annoying poster this forum has ever had, and that's saying a lot.

. Phone Post 3.0

Jake_Ellenberger_for_the_win - "wrestled in high school and COLLAGE"

MMAC - Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts

The Winker - You are the most annoying fucking loser cunt I've ever seen or listened to in my life. Why are you looking for fights with troubled fighters such as Miller when he's down? I don't consider myself a professional fighter my any means but i do have a legit 3 dan blackbelt in Taekwondo and wrestled in high school and collage and I would pay my own air fare and hotel costs just to come to you and kick your fucking ass, video it and post on the UG for everyone to see and enjoy!! How that sounds you wanna be pussy bitch Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

If you don't like the videos, then what is wrong with just not watching videos. I don't like watching golf, so I don't.

What happened to cleaning up your site? When you allow trolls like him to run frequently, don't be surprised when other people see how successful he is and start trolling themselves.

And by successful, I don't mean people like him, I mean people keep bringing up his name as to how fucking annoying he is.

zFugitive - 
Kirik - 

If you don't like the videos, then what is wrong with just not watching videos. I don't like watching golf, so I don't.

What happened to cleaning up your site? When you allow trolls like him to run frequently, don't be surprised when other people see how successful he is and start trolling themselves.

And by successful, I don't mean people like him, I mean people keep bringing up his name as to how fucking annoying he is.

lol this! Kirik and co cleaning up this site is like dana white having a big announcement...

I was hesitant to reply in this thread as I feel that guy FEEDS off attention, and I don't want to feed into it.

He's a poster that is arguably the most annoying, and I agree with you Whambo, that's saying a lot.

I just don't get how he tries so hard, and gets hated more, and tries even harder

rinse, repeat.

His videos do suck. I laugh at stupid shit all day, this guy's shit is retarded. I just click on his threads, watch the first 3 seconds, realize how much he sucks and move onto the next thread.

Mertvaya Ruka - 
Muhammad'I'm-hard'BruceLee - 
Kirik - 

Golf videos aren't posted daily on the UG with clickbait titles.

Paige VanZant & Gina Carano Ultimate surrender matchup!

Video of a some drunken dumbshit talking about the PGA tour

Yep, I've even seen mods post in his thread telling him to stop spamming his shitty videos.

Wolfman was ran off the forum by mods but yet this clown is cool?

Wolfman was far less annoying than in the weedz.

Kirik - 

While I fully understand and support the whole "if you don't like it, don't watch it" policy, ITW is a different case. He is taking advantage of your website. He is pretending to be a journalist from Middle Easy to get attention. That really doesn't bother you?

I assume Middle Easy has fans (although I've never seen any proof). I don't judge, but what if a fan of Middle Easy watches ITW's video thinking he was getting some kind of ME Exclusive video of the Diaz brothers going for stoned bike ride in the mountains and then they get this crap instead?

If this was the first, or second, or third time that ITW had created a misleading thread I'm sure people here would be more tolerant. But this is seriously starting to get out of hand. I'm afraid there is only one solution, my friend:

In the land of dipshits, IDW still stands out like a turd in a punchbowl.

Seriously whatever happened to Kirik and the mods cleaning this place up? The fact is his grey name is protected. Phone Post 3.0

Words cant express how low of an opinion I have for IntheWeedz and anything hes ever created Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - Seriously whatever happened to Kirik and the mods cleaning this place up? The fact is his grey name is protected. Phone Post 3.0
I know a good janitor... Phone Post 3.0

Richard Tuck -
Jake_Ellenberger_for_the_win - "wrestled in high school and COLLAGE"

MMAC - Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
LOL!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Jack_Bauer - 
Kirik - 

While I fully understand and support the whole "if you don't like it, don't watch it" policy, ITW is a different case. He is taking advantage of your website. He is pretending to be a journalist from Middle Easy to get attention. That really doesn't bother you?

I assume Middle Easy has fans (although I've never seen any proof). I don't judge, but what if a fan of Middle Easy watches ITW's video thinking he was getting some kind of ME Exclusive video of the Diaz brothers going for stoned bike ride in the mountains and then they get this crap instead?

If this was the first, or second, or third time that ITW had created a misleading thread I'm sure people here would be more tolerant. But this is seriously starting to get out of hand. I'm afraid there is only one solution, my friend:

I'm not a paying customer, however, I find it troubling that Kirik treat this forum simply as a public board when people are actually paying to support the site and get the "don't like it? too bad." treatment.

The Power Double -
Kirik -

How much does a grey name cost my leader? Phone Post 3.0
I've wondered the same myself.... Phone Post 3.0

I don't vote for a ban, I enjoy all the heat he catches every time he posts a thread. He does suck though.