iPhone UG APP: WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING PEOPLE?

i can post using safari and it's free

alxholic - i can post using safari and it's free

Yes, it's possible, but Safari sucks for reading the forum. Everyone knows that.

Maybe they're testing the new UG app............

maybe...... MAYBE NOT?

ttt for Kirik or someone to give us an update on what is going on!

TTT

MMArijuana - Maybe they're testing the new UG app............

Kirik actually had the beta version on his phone about 6 months ago according to one of his posts.  Seems like they woulda had a complete version by now

Yeah I'd love to be able to post from the app.

It's probably my most used app now. I know I could use Safari but the app is just so simple to use.

.............any Red Namer

tbizzle - 

Anyone??

EasyTapper - 
tbizzle - 

Anyone??

well, I guess I was wrong about them releasing the update ...

So kirik .. what's up?

whomever recommended using the Opera browser on the Iphone to post was right on - it works pretty damn well. Good enough until we receive the mythical update, anyways.

ttt

Posted from my iPhone using UABrowser. It can emulate IE, so it works just like on my puter. I can even go to the tapout forum. And it was only .99 too. Much better than the rip off UG app.

Android UG APP: WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING PEOPLE?

EasyTapper - Posted from my iPhone using UABrowser. It can emulate IE, so it works just like on my puter. I can even go to the tapout forum. And it was only .99 too. Much better than the rip off UG app.

Can also be used in Landscape mode and is scalable. Basically it does everything the UG app doesn't and is cheaper.

EasyTapper - Posted from my iPhone using UABrowser. It can emulate IE, so it works just like on my puter. I can even go to the tapout forum. And it was only .99 too. Much better than the rip off UG app.
interesting....