iPhone UG APP: WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING PEOPLE?

I understand what you're sayin'. They're probably busy and/or have told us that they're working on it. And who knows? Maybe someone on their end is giving them the run-around as far as answers so that's why they have no updates for us. But yeah, it would be FAMOUS to be able to post from my iPhone, so c'mon, Kirik! :P

TTT

ttt

Ok, so i didn't give up.

I downloaded Opera 5 mini for the Droid and now I can login and post! wooo fuck those shitty apps.:(

Kirkifan1 -  "A forum w/o posting abilities is like a car without gas or keys."

explain all the lurkers.

There may be alot of lurkers, but without people posting content, there won't be much for the lurkers to browse.

hmmmm.........

TTT

Quick5pnt0 - 
clattymine - LOL ... We were promised an upgrade, but no time frame (aside from the "we'll check on monday") was ever given.

Incorrect. On November 9th Kirik said they were working on it and it would be 2-3 months before the feature was added. That was six months ago.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1546659&page=6

Damn muds.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1546659&page=6

wow it's Friday

ChicagoTom - 

wow it's Friday

Maybe he meant Monday, May 10!!!!

I bet that's it

ttt

And it's been the same for a while now. Leading up to the release of the app, Kirik was on EVERY thread about it. Ever since people have starting questioning when it's going to come out and time frame, he's been conspicuously absent.

TTT

WTF

Doesn't anyone find it interesting it's been 9 days since Kirik posted? In that time, not a single admin or anything has commented on this thread.

EasyTapper - Doesn't anyone find it interesting it's been 9 days since Kirik posted? In that time, not a single admin or anything has commented on this thread.
Par for the course bro

tbizzle - 
EasyTapper - Doesn't anyone find it interesting it's been 9 days since Kirik posted? In that time, not a single admin or anything has commented on this thread.
Par for the course bro

Well I've come to expect this from Kirik, but at least Chris is pretty vocal and on the iphone threads quite a bit.

ttt