Iron Ring marathon

Not that I will be tuning in.Just saw it on the guide.Just FYI

Come on I know ya wanna check it out.

lmfao at MDF i agree this show is rediculous. What cracks me up is the rappers act hard like they would kick someones ass. HAHA I will watch it anytime for a good laugh.

Ludacris trained me in Ultimate fighting for five months but I was to deadly to get on the show. They didnt want to use one of Ludas boyz. People would have thought it was a work. But I am a Strait killa

The problem is that Ludacris trained you haha.

Naw man he really knows his shit. He has a wicked ground game and unbelievable skills standing

At least it has two decent coaches: Shonie and Jermaine Andre. Other than that, worthless.

Didnt you see? Luda tough mofo. Recognize.

Luda took me to some underground fighting circuit and I strait wrecked shit son, Shit was off the Hizzoook

I did not...I DID NOT!!

Take it BACK!....TAKE IT BACK!!

Are there any legit fighters, i.e. with a record that can be verified, or just TUF guys? Pun intended. ;-)

Naw man, Rampage was there and lost early on and also Randy Coo-ter backed out early after he saw my takedowns.

I meant on the show. I'm watching it right now. ;-)

I dont think I am being taken seriously. This some real shizzy son

Iron Ring makes Kimbo's backyard fights look like classy NSAC sanctioned bouts!

" I dont think I am being taken seriously. This some real shizzy son"

Fo Shizzle! ;-)

When Me and Kimbo fought he was like, "Your yard or mine" I was all like, "Im street,meet me downtown" and hes all Like "i dont do that"...So I knockd his ass out right there....

^Nice!^

this show sets mma back 15 years, and sets black people back 300 years.

the discussion is offocially OVER. what else needs to be said

btw-haven't they only done 3 shows? must be quite a marathon-MM

So, it IS official then^ Or what ever you tried to say