Irvin, Family and Vera Attacked by 2 Gunman

He should have fired on them as they fled.

he should have pre-emptively revenge raped them. and been all like, LEMME GET MY BREAD

CAN YOU SAY SHADY SHIT!!!

How can anyone talk shit about Lloyd in this situation? He reacted. Lloyd has one of the best gut instincts of anyone I know. The FACT is his wife, lil Lloyd, and Brandon are alive.

I guarantee he was running the scenario in his head and came to the conclusion that this was his best option. No one from here was there and at least he had the balls to do something about it.

I don't think you guys realize how much Lloyd loves his family. Think about what all of them just went through. Think about the stress of the situtation. His wife and kid are being held there possibly about to get raped and killed. He did what he thought was best and obviously by the outcome it was the right decision.

If he would have reacted any other way they could be dead and he would have done nothing. Talk about living with regret!!!

Ed Clay

Five pages come'on.

THAT'S STREET!!!!

1) where was vera when this all went down?

2) no update yet? getting fishy.

correct ^

I would have (tried) the same thing if the opportunity presented itself.

Who knows what those fuckers would have done.

This thread totally makes me want to give up on all these sport techniques and just drill weapon disarms and practical SD 24/7.

To think that Irvin's training saved the lives of his family and friend. Damn.

MisterFixit -  The sheep is strong in this thread.

LOL!

Cindy

Buncha dumb ass victims on this thread.

WAYTOGO LLOYD!

Master Lloyd is as smart and strong minded as they come. He's an incredibly impressive guy. A real leader. If you have been around Master Lloyd you know he's exactly the type of person you want taking control of a situation like that. I would not assume he made mistakes and got lucky.

Fuck yeah, score one for the good guys an fuck everyone else. The only thing that would've made this story better is if they had subdued both fucks after the disarm and snapped and tore every shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle, rib, knee and facial bones they possessed before calling the cops.

Either in a drug den or fantasy land.

WeaselSteve843 - Brandon and Lloyd running a train on misssseess irvin at 430?

Thank God they are OK...

And to this douchebag...say hi to me and introduce yourself if we ever meet so I can punch u in the F#@#in face.

I agree with what he did. If I am ever in that situation and I get a chance to disarm one of them I would take it.

How many kidnapped people have been shot,raped, or both after fully cooperating? Lots

FAKE!

It was part of the gameplan. You can now buy it for 45.99 $ at www.makeagameplanonhowtodisarmfrommasterofsambo.com or you can have a private with Master Lloyd for just 2000 $ on the same subject (for another 500$ you get leg locks, too).

Mike Fowler - 
WeaselSteve843 - Brandon and Lloyd running a train on misssseess irvin at 430?

Thank God they are OK...

And to this douchebag...say hi to me and introduce yourself if we ever meet so I can punch u in the F#@#in face.

No shit man. WTF???

jmcc445 - 
Mr_Lombardo - i have industrial steel doors

with security locks

all my windows are bullet proof

security cameras, and motion sensors

on top of that

i keep a m-16, 357 magnum and a mac 11 on me at all times

come in if you want bro

Where the F do u live?

One mistake on your part and the HA till break your legs - I've seen it happen.