Is bendo losing good or bad for bellator?

Of course they wanted benson to be their star since they paid big money for him

But at the same time it makes them look good, makes their level of talent there look good. Before no one even knew this guy then he fucks up a former ufc champ that actually isn't washed up and is still good. He was one of the better fighters in the ufc.

It goes to show that just cuz they're in bellator doesn't mean they suck, they got some serious guys and also this will put some attention on that guy. Whatever his name is lmao.

And they can still work benson at lightweight, if he loses at light weight then I dunno.

Remember when Dana said strike force fighters were nowhere near as good as the ufc fighters then they came over and snatched up half the belts.

Bellator got some serious guys over there, I hope they get their shine and they can build em up nice.

I think it was kind of a good thing for them, I wonder how Scott Coker feels?

If Koreshkov spoke English he could be a huge star for Bellator. He is 25, super exciting and has dynamite in his hands. He shows personality at times but no one knows what the hell he is saying.

Ultimately, I am sure they were expecting Benson to win but Benson just helped build their champion.

good.

Bad since they didn't promote the winner much leading up to this, but they can turn it into a good thing. Phone Post 3.0

It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.

I say ultimately good. It shows the talent level is there. Maybe expensive for them in the short term. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.

vu

dermotfix -
ausgepicht - It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.

vu
He was super boring at Lw, better to watch at ww.
Good for Bellator, can say their WW beat ufc lw champ - Terrible for benson; makes it look like he washed out of major leagues instead of just chasing $ Phone Post 3.0

Given his history with decisions, I half expected him to get the nod tonight Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Given his history with decisions, I half expected him to get the nod tonight Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.
What? Bendo was one of the list exciting? Is the ug this bad we consider bendo boring? Phone Post 3.0

Waiting for Ben Askren to comment Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.
I was never bored by a benson fight. Phone Post 3.0

I've never considered him boring and always thought he was one of the more skilled fighters in the game. Which goes to show how good koreshkov is. And I think he had a pretty good size advantage over benson, he seems like a big ww and I think that made the difference in the fight. Benson should be unstoppable at lw.

Win-Win. Koreshkov looks like he was tested and dominated against high level ufc.

Bendo simply moves down to LW and gets new life. Phone Post 3.0

C Riv - Win-Win. Koreshkov looks like he was tested and dominated against high level ufc.

Bendo simply moves down to LW and gets new life. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly this. I think that was huge for bellator.

It put way more eyes on welterweight where fans know koreshkovs name now and will be excited to watch him in the future especially with fights against Patricio pit bull, cyborg, ward and even mvp. I think they're all ww's. And u still have Paul Daley and that one fag koscheck. Their ww division is stacked imo.

And mvp could be a huge star if he can prove himself against formidable opponents.

And then bendo will put eyes on the lightweight division and Phil Davis and king mo fighting at lhw I think will be big.

They need some heavyweights and middle weights tho. And then the smaller divisions but definitely focus on getting some heavys. Mitrione is a great start. They should try to scout some young big men and build em up that way they don't have to waste money on ufc throwaways that might be washed up.

caseharts -
What? Bendo was one of the list exciting? Is the ug this bad we consider bendo boring? Phone Post 3.0
Only to the just bleed type. You can figure out who they are if you look at the posts above. The few of us who actually know what we're watching don't agree. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you suck so much man?

giblert mendelez -
caseharts -
Only to the just bleed type. You can figure out who they are if you look at the posts above. The few of us who actually know what we're watching don't agree. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much this. Don't think I've ever been bored watching Benson, he's got a very unique fighting style.

Similar situation to the DJ one, people who appreciate and take time to learn the craft can see how good these guys and enjoy watching them. Phone Post 3.0

You trippin Phone Post 3.0