Is bendo losing good or bad for bellator?

Good I think because now if I see koreshkov on a card I'm interested. Phone Post 3.0

yellow's b@#ch07 - Good I think because now if I see koreshkov on a card I'm interested. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. Spoken like a true MMA fan. When you hear Bendo is on a card, you know a decision, lots of pointing to Sky Daddy, hair fixing, and a toothpick (apparently all that some MMA fans require for a fighter to be exciting) is coming.

These guys are in the closet.

I think it showed a mistake on bellators part putting him in at 170. He looked so much smaller. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
yellow's b@#ch07 - Good I think because now if I see koreshkov on a card I'm interested. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. Spoken like a true MMA fan. When you hear Bendo is on a card, you know a decision, lots of pointing to Sky Daddy, hair fixing, and a toothpick (apparently all that some MMA fans require for a fighter to be exciting) is coming.

Why are you so butt hurt that some people don't believe the same things as you? Phone Post 3.0

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
ausgepicht -

Why are you so butt hurt that some people don't believe the same things as you? Phone Post 3.0

The ironing.

Move on cupcake.

Oontyex -
dermotfix -
ausgepicht - It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.

vu
He was super boring at Lw, better to watch at ww.
Good for Bellator, can say their WW beat ufc lw champ - Terrible for benson; makes it look like he washed out of major leagues instead of just chasing $ Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0