Is Conor done?

In basketball they always talk about "my knee"/"the knee". If your knee is bad your career is as good as over. It takes long term rehab to mend a knee. Look at GSP. 2 years. Rehab done correctly.

Conor is doing nothing of the sort. Blown out against Holloway and still having troubles. Tell me an elite athlete that has ever pushed it at the highest levels with knee problems that went on to have a long career AT THE TOP?

Now think about this idea "a non wrestler with knee problems is going to fight an elite wrestler - arguably best wrestler in division". I'm sorry but if you actually use your brain, you know the knee is going to be gone by the 3rd take down After repeated high speed knee reaping takedowns, Conor the quick tapper is going to be done. The knee will be gone. No title. No title fight, Ever. 2 years of rehab. A lot of "what ifs" and McFanBoys still propagating the fallacy.

No wonder he's worn out looking right now, he's been wrestling the past 2 weeks. Something he's never done so seriously before.

$

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ghey

BonesNose - Ghey

Are you here to tell me about Conor's bionic knee that Dana paid for?

How sad your existence must be that when all of your other "logic" fails you fantasize about the guy blowing out his knee mid fight.

Stay classy, HMB Diego.

who is diego?

Threads like these.... They need to fucking burn Phone Post 3.0

The amount of crow eating after the fight is going to be unprecedented. Phone Post 3.0

Get a life Phone Post 3.0

I don't know who is going to win, I don't care as long as it's a good fight. I haven't put a bet on because the odds don't play out either way. All I do know is that you are a cock fag. Fuck you. Phone Post 3.0

Is Conor done beating Choad? Fight hasn't happened yet. But he said round 2. So round 2 it will be. Phone Post 3.0

I can't tell if you're serious. If you are you are a special kind of retard

This was actually a decent troll thread..... Better than most, I laughed at the end and at the $ signature..... Vu op Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - The amount of crow eating after the fight is going to be unprecedented. Phone Post 3.0
I can't wait either mate! It'll be carnage on these forums after the fight.

I don't know if I'm looking forward to the fight or the forum meltdown afterwards! Phone Post 3.0

Hey OP,

Why don't you go fuck? Phone Post 3.0

OP is done Phone Post 3.0

You done pissed off the hype riders, way to go. Lol Phone Post 3.0

That a lot of conjecture and fantasizing right there. Phone Post 3.0

Conor could amputate both legs and would still beat Mendes with relative ease. Phone Post 3.0

hmb - In basketball they always talk about "my knee"/"the knee". If your knee is bad your career is as good as over. It takes long term rehab to mend a knee. Look at GSP. 2 years. Rehab done correctly.

Conor is doing nothing of the sort. Blown out against Holloway and still having troubles. Tell me an elite athlete that has ever pushed it at the highest levels with knee problems that went on to have a long career AT THE TOP?

Now think about this idea "a non wrestler with knee problems is going to fight an elite wrestler - arguably best wrestler in division". I'm sorry but if you actually use your brain, you know the knee is going to be gone by the 3rd take down After repeated high speed knee reaping takedowns, Conor the quick tapper is going to be done. The knee will be gone. No title. No title fight, Ever. 2 years of rehab. A lot of "what ifs" and McFanBoys still propagating the fallacy.

No wonder he's worn out looking right now, he's been wrestling the past 2 weeks. Something he's never done so seriously before.

$

"Me eye Scotty! Me bloody fockin' eye!" -Captain Kirk

There's a legend about a warrior who will rise to the top of the MMA world with his knees blazing and fists flying.

Conor McGregor is that platinum child: The Man with the $$$ Golden Knees $$$.

He shall rule the division with an iron septer and balls of steel...

He shall sup on fine wine, women and free-range, whole fryer BBQ chicken wings & sing songs of great battles, McMansions, all-you-can-eat greasy Vegas buffets, victory and piles of cold, hard $$$ CASH $$$.

believe it!

$$$$$$

The promised one has arrived...