Is Dan Henderson the best wrestler turned striker?

He was an NCAA Division 1 wrestler

Came to say gaethje. Already been said.

He got out struck badly by Dustin and Charles

And Eddie KO’d him with a knee. I saw that live in Detroit

Bros Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe we sat next to each other! We might have locked eyes when the crowd went silent, wondering if they Overeem was dead? Oh, and there was that slut that got cut that basically pulled out her own tit during the fight on that card too! Good event!

1 Like

That was my first ufc event and it was awesome. And yes Overeem looked dead lol

Shitty iPhone camera doesn’t do my view justice

Solid event for your first show live! Well done!

1 Like

Let me clarify. Justin is a D1 wrestler who decided fuck wrestling I wanna go to war. He wants to bang bro

There was a video before he was in the UFC. And around about his first or second fight he says he doesn’t want to use his wrestling

Fear the reaper is the song the hl plays to

Coming into this thread I wouldn’t have thought about the small guys like cejudo and dillashaw but hard to rule them out. Good case. TJ didn’t copy Cruz either. He is duanes best student and seemed to soak up every technique he was ever taught and implemented it perfectly. Cejudo and TJ also have supreme confidence and will also.

My second show was 279 which ended up being probably my favorite live sporting event ever. I need to see another ASAP lol

You’re doing a great job at picking events!

1 Like

If that’s your example, I guess what you’re essentially saying is Matt Serra had even more power.

Apparently he had enough

Slipping Falling Down GIF

Agreed. Lots better choices imo

1 Like

Rumble has to be up there on the list.

Never KOed once in his entire career.

7/10 wins at WW via KO/TKO.

Moves up to LHW (and HW 1x) and beats Branch, Arlovski, Phil Davis by UD. KO’s Rosholt, Linderman, Kyle, Gus, Lil Nog, Manuwa, Bader and Glover.

RIP.

3 Likes

Carwins a good shout.

DC and JBJ deserve mentions too.

1 Like

Frankie edgar