Is Diaz, GSP's toughest ever fight??

Apart from BJ Penn, who has heavy hands, but was prone to gassing, is Diaz the toughest opponant GSP has faced?

i feel every other opponant was a weaker striker than GSP... until now??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-EopA7AwSk&feature=related

DON'T BE SCARED HOMMIE...

kinda. but Diaz is gonna get taking down over and over till the dec Phone Post

GSP should be able to beat him in every area of the fight with ease. I think Diaz loses to Fitch, Kos and shields too

what??????? GSP had trouble with shield!!! Diaz will KHTFO

diaz has underrated takedown defense and he will show the ug whats up in the gsp fight

Koscheckhttp://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

GSP has it in the resslin... Diaz has it in every other area.

He is dangerous standing and on the ground and will not stop attacking until the final bell.

Serra was a tough 1

LOL @ Shields being a tough opponent for GSP.

Diaz is Penn, with better cardio, and not as good TDD.

If GSP gets him down, its over.

probably the toughest thus far

Fitch or Alves would beat Diaz, with GSP it isnt even gonna be close.

I'm sure he'll say that Diaz is in every interview, but I don't really think so.
I'm going with Penn.

No it is not. Phone Post

Sure, right behind Hughes 2X, BJ 2X, Fitch, Alves and Kos lol.

People need to stop being delusional. Diaz' biggest win in YEARS has been Paul Daley. A guy who couldn't cut it in the big leagues. Just for humor; Why not post the record Diaz and compare it to GSP lol? It's not even close and anyone who is honest would say so. This however will not stop delusional Diaz fans for giving the guy way more credit than is deserved.

GSP after Diaz Ko's Daley:

Smiles

" I am not impressed with yer performance"

hahaha im a fan of both, but LAMO@ all you giving Diaz no chance against GSP??

tuff noobs ;)

Master Bater - what??????? GSP had trouble with shield!!! Diaz will KHTFO

You do realize Diaz dropped 3 in a row to Sanchez, JOE RIGGS, and Sherk right?

yep... and is now ona 10 fight win streak

<blockquote>Non N00B - <blockquote>Master Bater - what??????? GSP had trouble with shield!!! Diaz will KHTFO</blockquote><br /><br />You do realize Diaz dropped 3 in a row to Sanchez, JOE RIGGS, and Sherk right?</blockquote><br />You do realize that was over 5 years ago right? Not saying Diaz is gonna win but to discredit the guy for a losing streak that happened so long ago is bullshit.