Is Diaz, GSP's toughest ever fight??

even Joe Rogan can't call it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83FCAEpF-I&feature=player_embedded#at=174

(blue please)

Master Bater - yep... and is now ona 10 fight win streak
Why is this relevant? Shields was on a 15-fight win streak and Fitch was on a 16-fight win streak before losing to GSP.

its going to be another walk in the park for GSP the only reason he was having trouble with shields was the fact that he got poked in his eye and it was very damaged so it says a lot that he still beat him with one eye

Hughes, Serra, Penn, Kos, Fitch, Alves> Diaz LOL

cumprido1 - Possibly. He's certainly the only fighter GSP has fought who's dangerous on the feet and off his back, and probably the only one with better conditioning. Diaz just hasn't had to deal with a super strong wrestler in ages, so we just won't know until this fight happens. I can almost guarantee that GSP will not stay on his feet for this fight, and Diaz is definitely the biggest submission threat off his back GSP has ever faced. It should be very entertaining.

HAHA really? Serra & Penn are both more dangerous on their feet then Diaz. & both are great off their backs. GSP will do what he pleases. Takedowns, GnP, standup.
Diaz WILL GAS after 3 rounds of failed sub attempts & GSP will finish via TKO & then we get to hear who GSP's next opponent will be and we will get the same, "he is a threat to GSP" speech we have heard for 3 years.

Serra actually won thats why

LOL @ these youtube comments,
NICK IS GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF GLASSJAW GSP. WONT EVEN BE A GOOD FIGHT. KO BY ROUND 2. GSP WILL TRY TO RUN N WIN BY POINTS BUT? WONT WORK ON NICK. DIAZ HAS FAR BETTER BJJ...BETTER STAND UP.OsamaBinLadenx 3 days ago.

@TheMMAGeek oh yea dude, you see that nice little comboDiaz is gonna kick GSP's ass, three title defenses against three badasses, the? cyborg fight was also bad ass, 2nd rd armbar, paper champ goin down,GSP BLOODIED AND BURIED86trendkill 4 days ago

Ansari - 
Master Bater - yep... and is now ona 10 fight win streak
Why is this relevant? Shields was on a 15-fight win streak and Fitch was on a 16-fight win streak before losing to GSP.[/quote

it was a reply to the statement that Diaz lost 3 in a row (even though that was 6 years ago and also irelevant)

Why the hell are people mentioning Fitch as one of the toughest fights for GSP? Fitch didn't have anything to threaten GSP with and everyone knew that before the fight. I find it silly that people are mentioning Fitch. I'd say Hughes and Penn and that's about it. Everyone else he fought gas had gaping holes we all knew GSP could exploit, either in stand up or ground.

Diaz probably is his toughest fight in a while because he has good stand up and good on the ground, plus his relentless pressure style will make it interesting. GSP should still win the fight, but I definitely think this is one of the better match ups. Phone Post

GageIsLegend -  I don't see where people call gsps chin glass? He has been tko'ed once? Phone Post

Yeah..in his entire career he's been dropped once (from a looping shot that hit the back of his head).

No Phone Post

YES

lol @ the youtube comment calling GSP a "paper champ"!

I actually think Diaz is a bit overrated and would have tough fights against any of the top UFC welters. But styles make fights, and I think he is dangerous to GSP. I thought in the Shields fight GSP was surprised by how tough Shields was off his back and got afraid to stay down with him after that. Well, Diaz is even better off his back, but also has far better stand-up than Shields. Is he the most dangerous opponent for GSP? IDK. But he is dangerous.

Nevertheless, I still have GSP winning the UD.

He's probably one of the toughest, but all GSP will do is push him up against the cage to a wall and stall UD Phone Post

He can be. Diaz will more than likely get taken down repeatedly and his BJJ will not be good enough to catch him. I think it all depends on how aggressive he I off his back. A fighter that stays busy throwing punches and elbows whilst on their back will do well.
GSP doesn't like to be hit. Phone Post

ttt..hommie

so to keep this thread going, lets have your predictions;

1) who takes the fight
2) What round
3) what finish?

Ill start....

1) Diaz
2) 3.00 round 2
3) stoppage due to strikes.

1. GSP
    2. 5:00 Rd 5
    3. UD

I like Both fighters but GSP is my FAV...He will win, he always does but to the guy that said Diaz would Gas?!?! WTF the guy has the best Cadio in MMA, He runs Triathalons for fun for F'cks sake!!!

4thHorsemen - Why the hell are people mentioning Fitch as one of the toughest fights for GSP? Fitch didn't have anything to threaten GSP with and everyone knew that before the fight. I find it silly that people are mentioning Fitch. I'd say Hughes and Penn and that's about it. Everyone else he fought gas had gaping holes we all knew GSP could exploit, either in stand up or ground.

Diaz probably is his toughest fight in a while because he has good stand up and good on the ground, plus his relentless pressure style will make it interesting. GSP should still win the fight, but I definitely think this is one of the better match ups. Phone Post

I think there is a clear distinction to be made. Jon Fitch is, in my opinion - and with Hughes and BJ being the only competition - the toughest and best fighter GSP has faced. That does not at all mean he's the toughest fight for GSP. Fitch's strengths - his cardio, wrestling, and clinch work - are negated by GSP and in 10 fights, I don't think Fitch ever beats GSP.

Jon Fitch may be a better fighter than Diaz. But I think Diaz is a tougher fight for GSP.