Is Fedor the next Kimbo Slice???

Whistleblower will set him straight. Hit him with the facts.

There is no hype behind Fedor. Fedor is already proven that he is the best in the world. Win or lose he is going to be the blue print that everyone is compared to. I'm sure he will be considered the greatest like Ali is to boxing when he retires.

Dear Mods,

Newbs shouldn't be able to type the word, "Fedor" on this board until they hit at least 400 posts.

" Are the 2010ers gonna be worse than the 09ers? Scary thought but..."

*shudders

"Surely you all realize that "join dates" have little meaning on this forum for various reasons. "

Actually theyre a great way to weed out know-nothing loud mouths. Let me guess, you too were some hardcore guy who just waited until it got mega popular in mainstream media to coincidently post here?

there is some incredibly stupid shit being said on this thread

a lesser known contender? lesser known by whom? you?

i assume you were surpised when kimbo got ko'd by seth petruzelli? oh wait you didnt know who seth was before the fight did you?

wiggy said it best .

did you even know fedor fought in an organization called PRIDE once upon a time? 

JimShields - Will Fedor suffer the same fate as Kimbo, an overhyped fighter who gets knocked out by a lesser known contender on CBS??? The similarities are striking!

You have no idea what you are talking about, dude. Aggressive ignorance is the worst personality trait that has ever existed. Educate yourself on the subjects that you wish to comment on, then speak.

again i hear ignorrant comments made about strikeforce and comparisons to them with fedor and elite x-c with kimbo

well i will say this. you noobs (that means rookies) are getting an education every time you say things like that

for those that have recently learned that royce gracie doesnt actually fight anymore, or that mma actually takes place in countries outside the US you may be interested to know that strikeforce has fighters like gegard moussasi, fabricio werdum, or marloes connan and many others. i know you're scratching your head asking who?

it is laughable when people think that scott coker (he owns strikeforce) would put everything on one fighter or that he is new to the sport and doesnt know any better.

here's one for you:
scott coker has been the K1 promoter (thats a big kickboxing organization) for over 10 years

Tommy Rojas -  again i hear ignorrant comments...

oh the ironing!!!!

All joking aside, you all will see just how wise we are by the end of tonight when Fedor possibly suffers a devastating KO. It will be sort of humorous to see the chubby guy fall to the mat. I can see the GIFs now.

I still don't know why I lurk for this shit.

fortheloveofMMA -  blasphemy

Started out as a 2.3/10 but with some of the responses it gets bumped up to a 5.1/10.

This thread exceeded it's trolling expectations!

oh look, you got your attention. congrats.

a successful month for you indeed, mark it in the books.

this boys cheese done fell off his cracker

fedor wins = jim shields disappears and never returns to this thread, probably logging into his real account and pretending this never happened

fedor loses = jim shields bumps thread immediately and throws himself a parade, happy for some reason that the most humble guy in the sport, lost...yeah bro! you spite those guys on teh interwebz!

this is like what the BJ haters do. mouth off before every fight about how so and so and gonna destory him and they hope he dies in the cage etc etc, then hide and ignore the thread being bumped and their posts being quoted when he murders joe daddy, when he tko's sherk, when kenny florian fails to land one decent punch.

people pull the same shit with GSP too. everyone's the guy to beat GSP until he destroys them. like the last guy who made the thread saying GSP was already beat, he could tell by the way he was looking at Alves he had already been defeated. dude was MIA until like mid-september. the doomsayers always coincidentally don't log in for 4 weeks after each fight.

If only there was a minimum post requirement to start a thread, agonizingly stupid shit like this would disappear and yes I realize this retard is just trolling.

If Fedore fought more often, nobody would even have this type of discussion. I, like alot of people on here, aren't sure of how to call a Fedor fight anymore. I see so little of him anymore, and seen a few top guys get real old overnight, it opens a part in the back of your brain, whoah could Fedor actually lose this?" Still I doubt it, but who knows. At least this makes it compelling enough to watch the fights, so hey...

The Notorious OMG - fedor wins = jim shields disappears and never returns to this thread, probably logging into his real account and pretending this never happened

fedor loses = jim shields bumps thread immediately and throws himself a parade, happy for some reason that the most humble guy in the sport, lost...yeah bro! you spite those guys on teh interwebz!

this is like what the BJ haters do. mouth off before every fight about how so and so and gonna destory him and they hope he dies in the cage etc etc, then hide and ignore the thread being bumped and their posts being quoted when he murders joe daddy, when he tko's sherk, when kenny florian fails to land one decent punch.

people pull the same shit with GSP too. everyone's the guy to beat GSP until he destroys them. like the last guy who made the thread saying GSP was already beat, he could tell by the way he was looking at Alves he had already been defeated. dude was MIA until like mid-september. the doomsayers always coincidentally don't log in for 4 weeks after each fight.

I will bump my thread even if Fedor wins, if it makes you happy.

And, I might be wrong, but I don't think I ever said that I'm 100% sure Fedor will lose, I just feel that Fedor (likely) losing isn't going to be shocking to those of us who really know the fight game.

In Dana's own words: "(Fedor) is not the best physically fit guy your ever see,"

dont u get it?

fedor can lose of course but the title of this thread is "Is fedor the next kimbo slice?"

that's why i think it's a sign of your lack of education in fighting

kimbo has never fought a top 20 fighter. the first time he fought a solid fighter he lost ( that would be to the guy you never heard of named seth)

have ever heard of fujita, cro-cop, coleman, nogueira, herring, mark hunt,semy shilt, matt linland,arlovski,sylvia,babalu?

sorry, i know i lost you at fujita

are you saying that a guy cant lose a fight and be legit? if so here is another example of your lack of education in the game.

are you saying fedor and kimbo are of equal accomplishments? or are you saying fedor is too old/

or are you saying brett rogers in not a legit opponent?

or do you know what you're saying

if fedor winds hopefully you placed a bet on brett rogers. either way fedor is still fedor

these fights on network tv always bring out these "profound" fight fans with incredible insight

thanks to the wonders of screen names and keyboards people can ask things like "Is fedor the next kimbo slice?"

last question: have you ever been to an MMA event?

For the record Kimbo is essentially Fedor's antipode.

Fedor = Flabby looking white foreigner.
Kimbo = Body builder looking black American.

Fedor = Tons of legitime MMA fights.
Kimbo = Tons of backyard bare-knuckled boxing fights under his own rules, and a few MMA fights against scrubs most of which suspected to be works/fixes.

Fedor = Very little American following despite several top notch wins.
Kimbo = Incredible American following despite tallying a single worthwhile win in MMA.

Fedor = One of the most well-rounded fighters in MMA.
Kimbo = One of the most one-dimensional fighters in MMA. Can only strike and even then only really punches.

The only thing in common I can see career wise, is they where both maligned by the Dana White propaganda machine and then adversely praised when it seemed beneficial for Uncle Fester to do so. Terribly executed troll job whom I responded too simply out of boredom while awaiting for 9 o'clock.

NailedtotheSky - For the record Kimbo is essentially Fedor's antipode.

Fedor = Flabby looking white foreigner.
Kimbo = Body builder looking black American.

Fedor = Tons of legitime MMA fights.
Kimbo = Tons of backyard bare-knuckled boxing fights under his own rules, and a few MMA fights against scrubs most of which suspected to be works/fixes.

Fedor = Very little American following despite several top notch wins.
Kimbo = Incredible American following despite tallying a single worthwhile win in MMA.

Fedor = One of the most well-rounded fighters in MMA.
Kimbo = One of the most one-dimensional fighters in MMA. Can only strike and even then only really punches.

The only thing in common I can see career wise, is they where both maligned by the Dana White propaganda machine and then adversely praised when it seemed beneficial for Uncle Fester to do so. Terribly executed troll job whom I responded too simply out of boredom while awaiting for 9 o'clock.

There's no such thing as a terrible troll job 3 pages in - but that doesn't even matter.

It's not a troll job - I admit I am new to this sport, but 'm trying to learn about it as I go. CBS has provided me with the means to do that at an affordable cost and I appreciate them for that.

And, Tommy Rojas, I have heard of a few of those guys, like Crocop, everyone knows, including me. I know that he came from the same organization Fedor supposedly made a name for himself in and I know what Michael Crocop did in the UFC.

i was thinking the same thing, ofc kimbo is nothing like fedor but alot of people and money is riding on one guy, if something happens to fedor than what?