Is Fedor the next Kimbo Slice???

This is now a 6.5/10.  OP is trolling at an 8th grade level! 

Oh shit, didn't even see Michael CroCop!  6.6 hahahaha

Time to put up or shutup!

To answer your question. No.

fail

in fact, fedor could lose the rest of his fights and have accomplished more in a career than kimbo slice and randy couture.

michael crocop came from the same organization fedor supposedly made a name for himself

log on and read. website

watch fights

have you ever been to a fight?

those things will help you stay off the MF'n UG

JimShields - Will Fedor suffer the same fate as Kimbo, an overhyped fighter who gets knocked out by a lesser known contender on CBS??? The similarities are striking!

I wish my "vote down" had no limit. You are a moronic noob that has no place here.

Tommy Rojas -  michael crocop came from the same organization fedor supposedly made a name for himself

log on and read. website

watch fights

have you ever been to a fight?

those things will help you stay off the MF'n UG

I don't understand the point of your post -- but, I know it is directed at me in a mean way.

But, to answer your question, I haven't been to a fight, per say, but I have been to several bars that were showing the Pay-per-view bouts. I've seen at least 15 of them and I watch every TUF that comes out, so I know a little about what I'm talking about.

That being said, I'm actually happy that Fedor won the fight. Someone as accomplished as Fedor deserves a little luck now and then. We all know Rogers would win that 8 out of 10 times, as he demonstrated complete Octagon control throughout the entire fight.

OK... I rarely post here, but used to be a moderator. Still, I had to take the bait... OCTAGON control?? Re-watch the event and count the cage's sides.

This HAS to be a joke.

NailedtotheSky - If only there was a minimum post requirement to start a thread, agonizingly stupid shit like this would disappear and yes I realize this retard is just trolling.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.....

Nathan Hatton - OK... I rarely post here, but used to be a moderator. Still, I had to take the bait... OCTAGON control??

Yes, Rogers sufficiently dictated WHERE the fight took place - the only time Fedor took him down Rogers reversed it and gave Fedor some good ol' fashioned ground and pound.

I'm not going to even talk about how it might have been an early stoppage by the judges.

native son - ubereem will expose fedor just like seth did to kimbo

I think you are right, but you never know???

Please just ban this fucking guy. This shit just cost me like 2 min of my life!

I'm damn near lurker status but the admin gotta get control of these outrageous threads. Start banning people for these stupid ass threads.

cboog - I'm damn near lurker status but the admin gotta get control of these outrageous threads. Start banning people for these stupid ass threads.

I haven't done anything worthy of being banned but be a fan of a new exciting sport and have been persecuted for it because I haven't been a fan for as long as some people.

It's funny, because you all are the real enemies of the sport, wanting to keep it elitist and private so you can feel special about something.

I'm a new fan, yes, but I'm spreading the word about how exciting it is to my friends, helping the sport evolve, and helping generate money.

I think it's cool that they let fighters like Kimo & Fedor get in there with newer more evolved fighters like Rogers.

JimShields - Will Fedor suffer the same fate as Kimbo, an overhyped fighter who gets knocked out by a lesser known contender on CBS??? The similarities are striking!

Fedor = Champ .. Kimbo = Chump.. No Similarities

BAN

K-Dub-"T" -  You are a mongrel.

That was very insightful and constructive.

JimShields - I think it's cool that they let fighters like Kimo & Fedor get in there with newer more evolved fighters like Rogers.

in what way is Rogers a more evolved fighter?

Fedor is a Judo/Sambo fighter who knocks everyone out.

you should never watch MMA if you compare kimbo slice to fedor.