Is it against the rules to kiss an opponent?

Would a fighter get disqualified for kissing an opponent? What it a fighter like Chael took down Vanderlei and kissed him on the cheak to try and piss him off/get him off his game plan would that be illegal? Phone Post 3.0

would it be against the rules, if I, as a live spectator, masturbated while kissing ensued in the octagon?

RUSRedDevil - Would a fighter get disqualified for kissing an opponent? What it a fighter like Chael took down Vanderlei and kissed him on the cheak to try and piss him off/get him off his game plan would that be illegal? Phone Post 3.0

Cheek* Phone Post

lilhef517 -
RUSRedDevil - Would a fighter get disqualified for kissing an opponent? What it a fighter like Chael took down Vanderlei and kissed him on the cheak to try and piss him off/get him off his game plan would that be illegal? Phone Post 3.0

Cheek* Phone Post

Lol damn iPad should of caught that! Phone Post 3.0

Where are we talking? Would it be sexual harassment? Would that be just in the work place or could you argue that it's public so it's criminal harassment? Phone Post 3.0

Chael doesn't kiss dudes, he's a republican. Phone Post

"Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here..."

Diazed And Confused - 
Diazed And Confused - HE KISSED ME ON THE MOUTH LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL. I AINT A HOMOSEXUAL. Phone Post 3.0
Hilarious Pride quip, good chap! VU for the historical reference Phone Post 3.0

First of all...you quoted Heath wrong.

And second..what?did you vote YOURSELF up?

Aha hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

voorhees -
Diazed And Confused - 
Diazed And Confused - HE KISSED ME ON THE MOUTH LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL. I AINT A HOMOSEXUAL. Phone Post 3.0

I used to be schizophrenic but were better now! Phone Post 3.0

voorhees - 
Diazed And Confused - 

the old multiple account fail

ChaosOverkill -
voorhees - 
Diazed And Confused - 

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Bick Koxer -
ChaosOverkill -
voorhees - 
Diazed And Confused - 

Lol Phone Post 3.0
Great use of lol buddy you're the coolest! Phone Post 3.0

How about if someone answers the question?

In all seriousness, what if there was a fighter who's gimmick was to take guys down during a fight and start kissing them. I know Dana would throw a fit, but would it be illegal?

Tickle Monster would be a legit nickname. Phone Post

Diazed And Confused - HE KISSED ME ON THE MOUTH LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL. I AINT A HOMOSEXUAL. Phone Post 3.0

Reminded me of this old classic:

http://youtu.be/yWfetF1jCO4?t=18s

After thoroughly searching the Unified Rules, as long you keep the saliva minimal (no spitting), kissing appears to be sanctioned. This does not apply to pre-fight actions such as Nakao kissing Herring, where non-consensual kissing is technically a form of assault and thus Herring had the right to defend himself (thus a No Contest was the appropriate call).

However, once a fight has started, it appears to be totally fine. In fact, since the "no going into orifices" rule is limited to fingers, you can even slip your opponent some tongue.

RUSRedDevil -
lilhef517 -

Cheek* Phone Post

Lol damn iPad should of caught that! Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Something tells me your particular iPad has given up. Phone Post

Kissing your opponent worked out well in this fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGfh0W8t80

You take your opponent down, and while passing guard, holding him down, you slip a bit of tounge in the opponents ear or suckle his lobe a little.

Illegal? Phone Post