Is it time for Ellengerg to change camps?

I mean, a while ago, he k.o.ed Jake Shields in a devastating fashion, and people were considering to give him a title shot against St. Pierre.

The guy was a solid 29-6, He'd never lost two fights in a row.

Then, he moves to Glendale, and under Tarvedyan's tutalege, he loses three in a row. One more loss and he might as well get cut.

By the way, besides Ronda, is there any fighter trained by Tarvedyan who is on a winning streak? He must be the most overrated coach in the business nowadays. 

i may be wrong, but i thought this was his first fight under GFC? Phone Post 3.0

Lefthook33 - i may be wrong, but i thought this was his first fight under GFC? Phone Post 3.0

I believe it's his second.

Have to see how Travis Brown does against Schaub. Pretty sure Travis is training in Glendale. Phone Post 3.0

John M -
Lefthook33 - i may be wrong, but i thought this was his first fight under GFC? Phone Post 3.0

I believe it's his second.

It is his second. Either than Ronda the only other name that has won in that camp was Manny... And that was by a fluke guillotine after losing two rounds to an up and comer.

Will be interesting to see how Travis Browne does after switching camps. Phone Post 3.0

Rogans secret stash - Have to see how Travis Brown does against Schaub. Pretty sure Travis is training in Glendale. Phone Post 3.0

well browne is a huge favourite against schaub.

I'd love to see him give 155 a try. Even if it's just for one fight.

He'll be back. He's still getting better. Just ran into some tough hombres along the way.

-GG

Welterweight division is such a shark tank of killers, probably the quickest evolving division in terms of all around skill Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -
Rogans secret stash - Have to see how Travis Brown does against Schaub. Pretty sure Travis is training in Glendale. Phone Post 3.0

He should be. He's top 5 and Schaub might be top 15. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -

I feel like this could be an easier night than expected for Schaub if he gets his head out of his ass and fights with a good game plan. So far all we ever see from Travis are intangibles that lead to a KO nothing that actually shows a methodical game plan or fight IQ. Phone Post 3.0

MacDonald, Lawler and Gastelum are tough fights.
Especially Gastelum after two looses where he mentally shut down.

It's not the camp, he still trains with Munoz like before. It's tough road of killers and mental setbacks.

He needs sports psychologist.

Well see with Browne, those guys are killers - maybe too much technical training is bad for them, when someone is trying to make them super technical.

I wouldn't blame all these losses on tarverdyan dude has coached some high level kickboxers, mma fighters & boxers. Duke is just not a good fighter she started to late you need year's and year's of practice to fight like she needs to do to win even at the mid level. Bazsler is past her prime but depending on the opponent I think she will win her next fight. Shafir just got caught cold but she should've went out there like early ronda & run across the ring take down arm bar she still has a bright future. As far as ellenberger I don't think it matters who would've trained him last night he would've still lost. He will never be a true contender again. Gastalum is just that good he is future ellenberger is the past. If travis brown loses then you may be on to something because he should destroy shuab.

Look at Edmond as a coach outside of Ronda. Phone Post 3.0

mister7times - I wouldn't blame all these losses on tarverdyan dude has coached some high level kickboxers, mma fighters & boxers. Duke is just not a good fighter she started to late you need year's and year's of practice to fight like she needs to do to win even at the mid level. Bazsler is past her prime but depending on the opponent I think she will win her next fight. Shafir just got caught cold but she should've went out there like early ronda & run across the ring take down arm bar she still has a bright future. As far as ellenberger I don't think it matters who would've trained him last night he would've still lost. He will never be a true contender again. Gastalum is just that good he is future ellenberger is the past. If travis brown loses then you may be on to something because he should destroy shuab.
Are they giving Shayna another fight? Seriously she need to retire, she's barely top 50 at this point Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - 
mister7times - I wouldn't blame all these losses on tarverdyan dude has coached some high level kickboxers, mma fighters & boxers. Duke is just not a good fighter she started to late you need year's and year's of practice to fight like she needs to do to win even at the mid level. Bazsler is past her prime but depending on the opponent I think she will win her next fight. Shafir just got caught cold but she should've went out there like early ronda & run across the ring take down arm bar she still has a bright future. As far as ellenberger I don't think it matters who would've trained him last night he would've still lost. He will never be a true contender again. Gastalum is just that good he is future ellenberger is the past. If travis brown loses then you may be on to something because he should destroy shuab.
Are they giving Shayna another fight? Seriously she need to retire, she's barely top 50 at this point Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he is that good of an MMA coach. Ellenberger was fighting upright like a boxer when he was taken down by an average shot. This would not happen to the previous ellenberger who was an explosive wrestler with heavy hands. Now he is trying to become a technical striker with tdd. I think the reason why Ronda works well is because no other fighter on their best day on Ronda's worst is going to outgrapple her except McMann, which didn't go long enough/ or involve grappling in the time it did last. I think Edmond style is effective if it fits the fighter, which it hasn't for a lot of the GFC fighters.

Still think Jake has the talent he just lacks the killer instinct that he used to show. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful DJH - Look at Edmond as a coach outside of Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

gorgesjorj - I'd love to see him give 155 a try. Even if it's just for one fight.

He'll be back. He's still getting better. Just ran into some tough hombres along the way.

-GG

+1

Didn't know he did that, wtf Phone Post 3.0

I was suprised that he was out wrestled by Kevin. Brennerman did it also, he may not be as good as most thought.