Is McGregor the worst coach in TUF history?

Obviously, 0-5 rn and shows zero interest in the fighters.

After the 5th loss in a row, to the fighter, in front of the camera:“that was great, that one kick was money man. beautiful shot” and fucks off.

What a jackass

23 Likes

The best, IMHO

1 Like

Obviously you have never trained. You can learn a LOT training 2 weeks fulltime from a skilled teacher.

5 Likes

Coach cringe… this many losses must be killing his ego. Didnt he also bring in his own fighters that bumped others selected for the show? Wondering if these fighters represent his losses.

7 Likes

This should be a shock to exactly nobody.

14 Likes

That’s the story yes. And hopefully also yes.

7 Likes

I agree but don’t they pick the fighters still(I haven’t watched a season in 10+ years)… if so he still chose them.

5 Likes

Has there ever been a clean sweep on TUF? If not, this may he the first.

4 Likes

he looks thru most of the time, face all red and bloated. Like he’s been partying at the Rhino every night he was there. definitely disinterested which sucks for the “prospects”. If he was gonna not give a fuck he coulda picked the vets and let them be. Wonderboy asking him if he was gonna help was a hilarious call out

7 Likes

Help what?

What part of Conman’s career or skillset has ever made anyone accuse him of being someone capable of coaching?

2 Likes

compare it to the season he did with Faber. At least there he cared and took part. Not like anyone expected this cokehead to actually show up, but they arent even trying to pretend at this point

3 Likes

Could it be the fact that ufc vets are fighting guys that have never made it to the big show yet? This was a huge miscalculation from UFC. I’m betting Conor’s team gets swept.

I know it’s fashionable to hate on Conor these days. He’s got all that money and women and fame fuck him lol.

But would it really make a difference if these guys on Conor’s team had Fedor, Royce Gracie, Randy Couture, GSP, John Danaher, Jordan Burroughs as their coaches would it make a husky fuck of difference?

4 Likes

I’ve only watched one episode, the one where he’s already down 0-3 and it became 0-4. But I was WTF at having his “team” facing UFC vets while his guys haven’t been there yet. UFC staking te odds against Conor is kind of weird ha ha.

6 Likes

I think the main issue is the Veterans vs Prospects. Mc has all the Prospects and when they do the rundown of each fighter before the match, there always seems to be a significant difference between the two and it’s easy to say the Vet will win this one…

7 Likes

On a scale of 1 to 10, for anyone who has watched this season I am curious how would you rate your enjoyment of it so far?

Knowing there is a huge potential of them NOT fighting drops it significantly.
It’s average, a 6(?), I will likely follow through to the end as it has been awhile since I watched a season…

2 Likes

Thanks that’s interesting… I was thinking of checking out a few episodes but when I hear it’s a clean sweep so far then it kills the mystery of the fights knowing Conor just loses every one lol. Even if it was 4-1 I could watch not knowing the result but tough now knowing he is 0-5.

2 Likes

Not only is he the worst couch ever, next weeks results were leaked.
Poor Conor.

How can people still give a fuck about thus clown?

3 Likes

word is he goes down 0-8

Dude looks like he has had more plastic surgery than a 60 year-old Hollywood starlet already.

7 Likes