Is p90x legit or a scam like the shake weight.

No i never used the shake weight and u feel sorry 4 antine who bought that crap lol.I have p90x but still haven't started the program yet, what are you guys thoughts on p90x and does it work. Phone Post

I don't know what you're talking about man. Shake weights legit, maybe you're shaking it wrong.

If you follow P90x and push yourself it has great results, not tons of muscles, but burning fat and gaining strength. But you have to actually DO the program, most people I know forget that part, and just believe they can get in shape by buying it. Phone Post

Lurkdaddy316 - I don't know what you're talking about man. Shake weights legit, maybe you're shaking it wrong.

this.

but only if you get the Voice Assist model. It will tell how hard to shake and will give you motivational phrases and then tell when you're hitting the spot. If you get the deluxe voice assist model, it'll squirt out a 'cool down' liquid when you've finished it off.

It works if you follow it but honestly rushfit works better I've done both Phone Post

I have done the P90X program before and I started seeing results after about 4 weeks into it. I thought it was a pretty good program overall. I am currently doing the Tapout XT workout program with is pretty intense as well. Requires no weights or pullup bars. Just finished my 4th week and I'm seeing results in my waist, chest and arms. The hardest thing about any of these programs is just making yourself actually do the workout 6 days a week but since most take just under an hour once you are done the sense of accomplishment at the end of the workout is worth it. I say go for it. Find an online support group or find someone to do the workouts with you so you can have someone to help keep you motivated to stay with the program day in and day out. In the end it's totally worth the money that you paid for the dvd's IMO Phone Post

It works. It made me into an athlete again after a couple of years of doin nothing. 3 months of everyday training is tough though. Phone Post

I love my shake weight me and all my dudes bro out and rub one out together

torrent the shit... freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's legit but it's not efficient. Phone Post

Unfortunately for you it is in English.

A bag of rice - 
UGCTT_the people's cecil -
Lurkdaddy316 - I don't know what you're talking about man. Shake weights legit, maybe you're shaking it wrong.

this.

but only if you get the Voice Assist model. It will tell how hard to shake and will give you motivational phrases and then tell when you're hitting the spot. If you get the deluxe voice assist model, it'll squirt out a 'cool down' liquid when you've finished it off.

Legit LOL. Phone Post

Ya Mon - Tapout XT? Phone Post

Yes Tapout XT. It's a fairly new workout program. It's a really good workout program and no I don't go around sporting tapout gear just because I bought the dvd's lol. The website has a short promo video. It cost about the same as the P90X dvd system does Phone Post

Cybergenics bro Phone Post

UGCTT_the people's cecil -

this.

Hi Trey Parker Phone Post

P90x will make you much much better at doing p90x...thats about it. It will get you in shape, and it's definately better than sitting on the sofa eatin cheetos and drinkin soda, but it doesnt transition very well to the weightroom.

Why not try The Situation workout? Better than px90. You want your arms to shrink? Phone Post

mwoodpd34 - I have done the P90X program before and I started seeing results after about 4 weeks into it. I thought it was a pretty good program overall. I am currently doing the Tapout XT workout program with is pretty intense as well. Requires no weights or pullup bars. Just finished my 4th week and I'm seeing results in my waist, chest and arms. The hardest thing about any of these programs is just making yourself actually do the workout 6 days a week but since most take just under an hour once you are done the sense of accomplishment at the end of the workout is worth it. I say go for it. Find an online support group or find someone to do the workouts with you so you can have someone to help keep you motivated to stay with the program day in and day out. In the end it's totally worth the money that you paid for the dvd's IMO Phone Post

This^

With proper diet I was seeing results from Tapout XT only a week into the program. It's amazing what some exercises and a lack of McDonalds can do Phone Post

P90X is legit! Much better than insanity Phone Post

P90x is legit, but it takes a tremendous amount of willpower & effort to make it through the 90 days.