Is Ronda Rousey pregnant?

Maybe it's just me but everytime I see them I feel like there is cloud of negativity hanging over them. I'm just waiting for something bad to happen..

https://scontent.fsdu2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13654383_10154095196518145_6332889701014563855_n.jpg?oh=2c655b81fa5d2136d4c9671f22bf1c12&oe=5833FECB

Good lord.

Who's the dad

What't the little bundle of joy, going to be named

Will Ronda exceed 215 lbs

Is cyborg correct, and this is the end

Lots of questions need be answered.

In other news, Ronda was supposed to fight at UFC 205.?

Sprawl 68 -
Sunkist1207 -
in_different - 

In_different. 

Please find below a recent photo of Ronda that was taken in California a few days after UFC200 that sparked the rumors. In my opinion, Travis makes Ronda happy and if she is pregnant congrats to them both!

Yep. It's about happy Phone Post 3.0
Maybe Just HGH gut? Phone Post 3.0

ieswideopen - No, she's just fat. Phone Post 3.0
And ugly Phone Post 3.0

Juat noticed T-Brown shaves his legs and has smaller ankles than Honda. I wonder who pitches and who catches. Phone Post 3.0

dushtin - With emotion? Phone Post 3.0
I caught the movie reference lol VU Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - Good lord.

Who's the dad

Thanks love, now I'm very curious about the rumore. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this... Phone Post 3.0

Shanebone -
SinCityHustler - Good lord.

Who's the dad

Thanks love, now I'm very curious about the rumore. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this... Phone Post 3.0
Wtf, didn't mean to type love. Oops, mistake. Or was it.. Phone Post 3.0

gregor o connor -

lol you still think she isn't a lesbian? yeah travis browne is real hot and she can choose from basically any guy but chooses him. yeah sure, not gay at all, very marketable as a straight young woman unlike amanda nunes. except ronda is gay as fuck and hides it from the media with a berd(travis and first schaub).

"She can choose from basically any guy.."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha.....    no

I dont think she looks pregnant in that pic.  That said, I think her getting pregnant would make a lot of sense.

First off, she said she wanted to get pregnant. Wanted to have Travis babies.

Second, its a very easy exit from the fight game.  Considering how she just melted down, what if she comes back "Im serious this time/ no distractions" bla bla bla and loses again.

Lastly, she has accomplished enough she could just say I did enough in fighting, my babies are my legacy. You can almost hear the soundbyte.

I just dont think she comes back.  I also dont think she dealt with being famous well...truthfully  didnt like it and this is her Andrew Dice Clay-esque exit.

Friends, 

The mystery has been solved. Please find below and update

RONDA ROUSEYNOT PREGGO

Ronda Rousey is NOT with child ... despite rumors perpetuated by rival UFC fighter Cris "Cyborg" Justino, so says UFC prez Dana White. 

Earlier today, Cyborg went to Twitter and wrote, "I keep hearing the rumor @RondaRousey is expecting and no longer fighting #ufc205 if true congrats on the new life."

Ronda has previously talked about having children with her boyfriend Travis Browne -- but never gave a time frame. 

But we spoke with White ...who tells us he talked with Ronda on the phone after the Cyborg tweet and she assured him it just ain't true.

Still no word on when she's expected to get back in the octogon. 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/28/ronda-rousey-not-pregnant/

However, in the past, when Dana has said a rumor is not true...it turns out to be true so we will have to wait and see

What can we possibly take from that?

Still unwilling to even acknowledge Cyborg exists, instead going through With,in order to have him address the comments, and as stated above, any time White denies something, it turns out to be true. The babbling buffoon, or cyborg. Who do we believe?

So Cyborg says she heard a rumor Ronda is pregnant and no longer fighting at UFC 205.

** no longer fighting at UFC 205 **

So she's not pregnant, so is this confirmation she is indeed fighting at 205, perhaps against Cyborg? Cyborg seemed to have the impression she was on 205 agenda. Phone Post 3.0

Bitch better not be, she told me she was on the pill!! Phone Post 3.0

I still think this rumor and thread are stupid but hearing from dana that she's not pregnant makes me now believe she is. Phone Post 3.0

Piratenbum -
ieswideopen - No, she's just fat. Phone Post 3.0
And ugly Phone Post 3.0
And stupid! YAY this is fun Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - I still think this rumor and thread are stupid but hearing from dana that she's not pregnant makes me now believe she is. Phone Post 3.0

With triplets, most likely.

Can she still beat 135lb male UFCers? Phone Post 3.0