Is UFC 143 really 60 now?

I remember spending like 45 and stuff. Is it really 60? How long has this been going on?

Caligulus - I remember spending like 45 and stuff. Is it really 60? How long has this been going on?

I remember spending $19.95

Is that in 3D?

Calhoon - 
Caligulus - I remember spending like 45 and stuff. Is it really 60? How long has this been going on?

lol right?

They need to release some nuclear cards if they want to ask for that man. I dunno. I'll still spend 45 sometimes for some blowout cards.

I LOVE Diaz vs Condit. But some of the other fights are truly.. meh to me. I love MMA but.. damn man.

its been 59.99 on fios for a long time

haven't bought a ppv in a while eh?

Calhoon - 

Sigh,yep, and decent tickets were 25.00 a pop. :(

45 and stuff!

DamnSevern - 

haven't bought a ppv in a while eh?

Oddly enough. I have. I just never paid attenetion to the amount for some reason.

I bought Overeem vs Brock.

I bought the Overeem/Brock PPV as well. Just pushed the button without looking at the price. I didn't want to see the amount honestly. Sometimes you have to order the PPV like removing a bandaid. Just do it really fast so it doesn't sting quite as much.

59.99 plus tax 3 times a month, the ufc is gorging me for nearly 3000 dollars a year on ppv alone, not to mention another 2 grand on a cable bill to watch the prelims and internet to watch the facebook fights. Plus tickets to live shows, merchandise, video games, the ufc is bending me over with no vaseline. 6000-7000 a year and dana still brings the ppv prices up, up , up and it aint looking cheaper.

I spent 54.99 on my last card I thought it was sd. Could've sworn it was : / Phone Post

follow my betting advice and you get paid to watch

It's $54.99 here in Canada standard fucking def on bell tv. I remember Dana saying after they bumped the price from $39.99 to $44.99 that they would not increase pricing for a while and he seemed adamant. And soon after BAM $49.99 and now $54.99. This can't have been more then 3 a year span. Really insane how fast and by how much they have increased it.

Free in the UK.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololol Phone Post

Reed Rothchild - I wish the UFC would do a NFL Sunday Ticket deal and charge like $300 or $350 for the whole year. Phone Post

This time a brazillion Phone Post

ChokeEmOut - lol..have fun spending that.

I wouldn't pay $4.99 let alone $44.99 for this card. Diaz-Condit is good and I like Werdum. Would never buy the PPV. Go to a bar or watch online after the event.

Also, I just checked Comcast and they are offering the Legend Fighting Championship 7 PPV from Macau on February 11 for $29.99. Crazy.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
mr nemo - 
Calhoon - 

Sigh,yep, and decent tickets were 25.00 a pop. :(

Ticket prices gone down from where they once were.
This wknd top prices are $750 where they use to be $1,000
Also if you look at Fox event top prices were far cheaper!

At #17 we could have gotten ringside seats right before the event for 100.00 each.

Calhoon - 

and the fighters were making 2k/2k.