Is UFC 143 really 60 now?

<blockquote>Neil McCauley - 59.99 plus tax 3 times a month, the ufc is gorging me for nearly 3000 dollars a year on ppv alone, not to mention another 2 grand on a cable bill to watch the prelims and internet to watch the facebook fights. Plus tickets to live shows, merchandise, video games, the ufc is bending me over with no vaseline. 6000-7000 a year and dana still brings the ppv prices up, up , up and it aint looking cheaper.</blockquote><br /><br />???<br /><br />When has the UFC put on 3 PPV in a month? 2 PPV a month max and they only do that maybe 2 or 3 times a year if that.

$45 here in Aus I'm lucky some bars have started showing them although I spend far more then this on beers and end up drunk as fuck. Phone Post

Free at the pub Phone Post

Neil McCauley - 59.99 plus tax 3 times a month, the ufc is gorging me for nearly 3000 dollars a year on ppv alone, not to mention another 2 grand on a cable bill to watch the prelims and internet to watch the facebook fights. Plus tickets to live shows, merchandise, video games, the ufc is bending me over with no vaseline. 6000-7000 a year and dana still brings the ppv prices up, up , up and it aint looking cheaper.

Damn
It's kinda sick the money we spend for being a mma fan.

NFL only cost me 200$ a year for all the games. Phone Post

I'll have fun pirating it, fuck you dana

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Free in the UK.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololol Phone Post

Well, technically we pay extra for ESPN....but since my parents pay for that and I can stream it on Sky Player from my xbox at university; it's pretty much free. Awesome. Phone Post

SecondBase - 
Calhoon - 
Caligulus - I remember spending like 45 and stuff. Is it really 60? How long has this been going on?

I remember spending $19.95

and the fighters were making 2k/2k.

Still are.

We also get relatively easy access to every fight. Sure they're "free" on facebook, fuel, etc. but back when ppvs were $30 we only got to see 5 main card fights... maybe a prelim or 2 if some fights ended early. Phone Post

mr nemo -
Calhoon - 
Caligulus - I remember spending like 45 and stuff. Is it really 60? How long has this been going on?

I remember spending $19.95

Sigh,yep, and decent tickets were 25.00 a pop. :(

Bullshit. I remember going to UFC 37 and tickets were in the hundreds and that wasn't on the floor. Stop trying to act as if you know. Dolt. Phone Post

Neil McCauley - 59.99 plus tax 3 times a month, the ufc is gorging me for nearly 3000 dollars a year on ppv alone, not to mention another 2 grand on a cable bill to watch the prelims and internet to watch the facebook fights. Plus tickets to live shows, merchandise, video games, the ufc is bending me over with no vaseline. 6000-7000 a year and dana still brings the ppv prices up, up , up and it aint looking cheaper.

Literally this!

And they wonder why people like me, who used to pay for every card because i wanted to support the sport, now just skip cards & occasionally find the fights the next day.

I work for a living. Kind of insulting when other countries pay nothing but their cable bill.

Overcharging us in order to subsidize/grow the sport in other countries. Thanks. Phone Post

Ya Mon - Better at sports bar with no cover. You get food and libation for less than a tank of petroleum distillate Phone Post

These are fewer & farther between these days as the commercial rate is completely insane. Phone Post

Tad Ghostal - Is that in 3D?

lol Phone Post

Reasonable Discourse - 
Neil McCauley - 59.99 plus tax 3 times a month, the ufc is gorging me for nearly 3000 dollars a year on ppv alone, not to mention another 2 grand on a cable bill to watch the prelims and internet to watch the facebook fights. Plus tickets to live shows, merchandise, video games, the ufc is bending me over with no vaseline. 6000-7000 a year and dana still brings the ppv prices up, up , up and it aint looking cheaper.

I think there are only 15-16 PPVs a year bro.

they did atleast 20 last year and we're only getting more events going forward, lets call it 2 ppv a month, thats 2000 a year, plus cable/internet/live event/merchandising. compare that with how much i spend watching basketball. rape.

Neil McCauley - 
Reasonable Discourse - 
Neil McCauley - 59.99 plus tax 3 times a month, the ufc is gorging me for nearly 3000 dollars a year on ppv alone, not to mention another 2 grand on a cable bill to watch the prelims and internet to watch the facebook fights. Plus tickets to live shows, merchandise, video games, the ufc is bending me over with no vaseline. 6000-7000 a year and dana still brings the ppv prices up, up , up and it aint looking cheaper.

they did atleast 20 last year and we're only getting more events going forward, lets call it 2 ppv a month, thats 2000 a year, plus cable/internet/live event/merchandising. compare that with how much i spend watching basketball, rape.

How much do you spend watching rape?

Chris27 - <blockquote>Neil McCauley - 59.99 plus tax 3 times a month, the ufc is gorging me for nearly 3000 dollars a year on ppv alone, not to mention another 2 grand on a cable bill to watch the prelims and internet to watch the facebook fights. Plus tickets to live shows, merchandise, video games, the ufc is bending me over with no vaseline. 6000-7000 a year and dana still brings the ppv prices up, up , up and it aint looking cheaper.</blockquote><br /><br />???<br /><br />When has the UFC put on 3 PPV in a month? 2 PPV a month max and they only do that maybe 2 or 3 times a year if that.

3 times a month! Fucking brilliant.

UFC 29, the last SEG show was 25 bucks. The first thing ZUFFA did was to raise the price to 30 for their first event and it's been a runaway frate trane ever since.

I'm moving to UK where I can save $6500 a year on ppv Phone Post

Typo $650 Phone Post

After taxes and State Athletic fees it adds up to 62.70 with Comcast in HD.

Not "fifty bucks".

Which is thirty cents from 63 bucks.

Double that when the UFC decides they need to do two PPV in one fucking month.

Who really wants to add 126 bucks to their cable bill to have seen Aldo-Mendes and Diaz-Condit with ANOTHER 63 bucks from December 30 for Brock-Reem.

That means in one fucking month the UFC has had THREE PPV events.

180 plus bucks.

Yeah.

They need to start fighting to the death or stop killing me on price. Phone Post

MolsonMuscles - 
Neil McCauley - 
Reasonable Discourse - 

they did atleast 20 last year and we're only getting more events going forward, lets call it 2 ppv a month, thats 2000 a year, plus cable/internet/live event/merchandising. compare that with how much i spend watching basketball, rape.

How much do you spend watching rape?

free as long as whistleblower is around to dissect orcus.