Is UFC 143 really 60 now?

Yeah wow. I'm all about supporting MMA but goddamn is it expensive now. I'll prob hit up BWW, and start being picky about which cards I buy.

Bushido 9 was only 19.95 or at the very most 24.95, and there were 14 fights...

Been $55 for HD on Dish for a while now. Phone Post

Ya Mon -
lifeaftrprison - I'm moving to UK where I can save $6500 a year on ppv Phone Post

Yeah but it costs $12 for a sandwich and $8 for a warm soda. Also all you can listen to is Spice Girls. Phone Post

No different than Chicago. Phone Post

Neil McCauley - 59.99 plus tax 3 times a month, the ufc is gorging me for nearly 3000 dollars a year on ppv alone, not to mention another 2 grand on a cable bill to watch the prelims and internet to watch the facebook fights. Plus tickets to live shows, merchandise, video games, the ufc is bending me over with no vaseline. 6000-7000 a year and dana still brings the ppv prices up, up , up and it aint looking cheaper.

Lol@ paying for all that Phone Post

Calhoon - 
Caligulus - I remember spending like 45 and stuff. Is it really 60? How long has this been going on?

I remember spending $19.95

Didn't UFC used to be like 29.99 and Pride 24.99?

I could've sworn that Pride was cheaper at one point. Also, this was before HD.

Jay Edz -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Free in the UK.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololol Phone Post

Well, technically we pay extra for ESPN....but since my parents pay for that and I can stream it on Sky Player from my xbox at university; it's pretty much free. Awesome. Phone Post

I have free ESPN because i was a Setanta subscriber. If you were a Virgin Media customer and had a setanta subscription, they gave you free ESPN once that channel stopped. Phone Post

I pay for espn which iirc about £12 a month. Can't see it staying like that for too long though that's a massive price difference. It's a pain in the arse for some fights though had to trawl to find some obscure channel for the JDS Cain fight and nearly missed it Phone Post

hit me up PM if you dont have 60 bucks and still wanna watch the fights.

Ya Mon -
lifeaftrprison - I'm moving to UK where I can save $6500 a year on ppv Phone Post

Yeah but it costs $12 for a sandwich and $8 for a warm soda. Also all you can listen to is Spice Girls. Phone Post

You've clearly never been its about $4 for a sandwich and "soda" Phone Post

First UFC ppv we got I believe was $14,95, back in the day when you had to go to the cable company and pick up the 'box' to plug into your tv.
Can't remember the details, likely Pre-'95 but those days are fuzzy at best Phone Post

Jay Edz -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Free in the UK.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololol Phone Post

Well, technically we pay extra for ESPN....but since my parents pay for that and I can stream it on Sky Player from my xbox at university; it's pretty much free. Awesome. Phone Post

It's officially free. This weekend is a free ESPN weekend so everyone with freeview gets to watch it for nothing in the UK. Phone Post

Ya Mon - 

BOOM! £2.49! Thats $3.93 to you

Does anyone remember the card you could get for your satellite box that would allow you to watch any ppv program for free?

Tesco £2.50 lunch deal (with it).http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01346/SNF19CRLUNA_682_1346847a.jpg

Calhoon - Does anyone remember the card you could get for your satellite box that would allow you to watch any ppv program for free?
sorry, the thread is now about the price of food in the UK, keep up!

AUJL's Deep Throating Queen -  Tesco £2.50 lunch deal (with it).http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01346/SNF19CRLUNA_682_1346847a.jpg

That looks quality! Morrisons do the best sandwiches IMO but Tesco's are still good.

lol Tescos are rubbish. If youre going down the supermarket route marks n sparks ftw!

FortyKoatz - lol Tescos are rubbish. If youre going down the supermarket route marks n sparks ftw!

Yea if you're the fucking queen.

Glad I'm in the UK.

Fuck paying those prices!