Is UFC 143 really 60 now?

Justice UK -
Jay Edz -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Free in the UK.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololol Phone Post

Well, technically we pay extra for ESPN....but since my parents pay for that and I can stream it on Sky Player from my xbox at university; it's pretty much free. Awesome. Phone Post

It's officially free. This weekend is a free ESPN weekend so everyone with freeview gets to watch it for nothing in the UK. Phone Post

Boom! Didn't know that. I have freeview so that will save me having to stream it. Cheers! Phone Post

The Chronicle - Glad I'm in the UK.

Fuck paying those prices!

For UFC or for sandwiches?

chael1cleanW=Bisping - 
Musashi - I'm pretty sure I paid $14.95 for UFC 1 on PPV.

I'm old.

That is all.
Nearly 20 years ago. The value of money halves ever ten years (approximately) so that 15 bucks today is worth.....you guessed it.....a little under 60 bucks.

Congrats to Dana for not increasing the cost of the UFC ppvs in REAL TERMS for two decades..... Phone Post

You are a moron. 

The value of a dollar in 1994 is roughly 1.50 in 2011. (google an inflation calculator)

Therefore, if there was no increase besides inflation, $15 in 1994 would be $22.50 today. 

Even a retard, at first glance, would know there has not been 50% inflation over the last 18 years.

On a side note, since Zuffa purchased the UFC the value of a dollar has gone from 1 to 1.26.  

There has been a 55% increase in PPV costs under Zuffa, outpacing the annual inflation rate of 2.34% over the same period.

If Zuffa was only upping the price based on inflation, the $25 PPV in 2001 when they bought the company, would be $31.49 in 2011. 

Not juding either side, but lets not confuse facts with bullshit. 

Yes but you have to live in the UG guvnor. Loooooooooooooooooooool Phone Post

CajunPest - 

Yes but you have to live in the UG guvnor. Loooooooooooooooooooool Phone Post
How does one live in the "UG" i was always under the impression it was a website...

Calhoon - Does anyone remember the card you could get for your satellite box that would allow you to watch any ppv program for free?

yep. I had free to air direct tv satellite for years. I had a card writer plugged into my computer and whenever direct tv would scramble the card(about once a month), my associate would email a new code to print out on the card and i was good to go for another month or two! I had about 800 channels, every ppv channel for free and it wasnt even technically illegal up in canada, was grey market or some shit. Eventually all good things must come to an end and home boy ended up in jail, couldnt send me any new codes, got out of the business. good times.

Oh yes :) Phone Post