Islam beat short notice Dan Hooker and short notice Bobby Green

Hooker is 1-4 in his last 5 fights.

Green is 2-3 in his last 5 fights.

Makhachev appears to be a talent for sure, but let’s slow down a bit. He needs to get a quality win at LW before getting a title shot.

And why is he ranked at #3 in LW when he hasn’t even beaten a top 10 ranked LW? Think about that.

9 Likes

This tactic of trying to shit on a fighter by discrediting his opponents is pretty weak. It just draws attention to the fact that you cant critique them by losses which undermines your own point.

They both had winning records for their last 5 fights when they fought Islam. You used their loss to islam and a fight afterwards to make those losing records. My god this propoganda! Lol!

1 Like

Please explain how posting facts like opponent records are either “shit[ting] on a fighter” or “discrediting his opponents”.

They’re facts.

4 Likes

Both first round finishes

It’s their records in their last 5 for comparison.

How a fighter performs before and after a matchup say’s a lot about where they’re at in their career.

Troll.

3 Likes

Not his fault his opponents keep ducking him lol

2 Likes

So someone gets ranked #3 for first round finishes over non-top 10 opponents?

Honest question.

2 Likes

Hooker and Green were both short notice. Which is why i found it funny that Islam wasnt willing to do that for RDA and wont acknowledge his last two opponents didnt get a full camp. He knows the risk of short notice fights when its him taking the risk but doesnt acknowledge that his last two fights were stacked in his favour.

6 Likes

I’m just having trouble believing that literally every top 10 fighter has ducked him. I could see a few, even half of them, but all of them? Seems unlikely.

1 Like

You’re only saying this because you’re afraid Islam will be champ like Charles is.

He’s #3 and Oliveria has beaten everyone ranked above him.

He’s the only logical choice.

I smell fear.

1 Like

Oh damn. I forgot even the Hooker win was short noticed.

1 Like

Hey look; another troll.

3 Likes

Yay!

Maybe they don’t want to fight a guy who’s best wins are over Hooker and Green?

2 Likes

Hooker was in the top 10 when Islam mogged him.

You never thought this true.

You’re letting fear get the better of you.

To be fair you’d expect this with a title like that :slightly_smiling_face:

[quote=“JackMerridew, post:16, topic:3727563, full:true”]

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

2 Likes

Another meaning the second one in the thread after you and your garbage fear ridden OP?

What? The word “Islam”?

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

2 Likes